BY NAKED JUICE #40 in Smoothies

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one a...8 Answers
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
The naked drinks are great on the go choices for smoothies. They are pretty filling and makes a nutritious breakfast paired with some nuts or something.
Madeline L.
This is my 2nd favorite flavor of naked juice. I think the discontinued my favorite, and this is the closest to that one. Please bring back Gold Machine!
Abbey M.
Greenville, WI
This is by far my favorite flavor. I drink these as much as I can. I try to buy them on sale because they eat up a lot of my grocery budget otherwise.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
I always reach for this stuff when I feel a head cold coming on. The vitamin C always makes me feel better and the taste is amazing. Highly recommend.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
This stuff is delicious! Great flavor and very healthy for u as well. My kids also love drinking it and love that there is lots of variety in flavors!
Jackie C.
These drinks are super yummy, but they are packed with sugar so be careful! I would rather blend up my own concoction, but it is east and convenient!
Victoria A.
Spring valley , CA
One of my absolute favorite flavors next to Mighty mango and Orange carrot of course. I actually have two of these in my fridge at the current moment
April G.
These products have become a part of my food list! They are delicious and healthy. My mom used to make these kinds of drinks for us and I love them.
Erin H.
Van Buren, ME
I've tried it and I've tried it again.. I just can't like it.. Sorry naked! I know your drinks are for some people.. But those people are not me.
Tharah A.
Philadelphia, PA
This Naked drink tastes great and holds your appetite if you are on the go. I don't like bananas so this is one of the few without bananas in it.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.