BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help inst...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fru...8 Answers
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Foodie Expert
Delicious and nutritious one of my favorite flavors if smoothies. The price is a bit high but considering the quality of the product you're buying its beyond worth it
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I really like Naked juices! The only downside is that they have a ton of sugar. It's the natural sugar from the fruit but it still comes down to 30+ grams of sugar which is a lot
Tania R.
Tania R.
This is an amazing taste especially if you want something that is fruity but not overly sweet. Are usually drink it in the morning just to fill me up and get my day started. I'm interested in trying the rest of the naked line products.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Vineland , NJ
Foodie Expert
i personally do not drink this but my husband and my son love it!! kind of high priced but cant complain for all the good stuff in it! supposedly tastes great cold! i would recommend this to people who like natural fruity drinks!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite flavors from Naked. It tastes great, sweet and a little tangy, and I love being able to easily see on the side what fruits were used to make it.
Audrey Mae F.
Audrey Mae F.
Can't do bananas in smoothies and this is the perfect taste for me. Really love knowing I am getting in so many fruits and love the taste! I trust Naked!!
Izzy T.
Izzy T.
Cupertino, CA
The juices from naked are all very yummy but still slightly too sugary. The vitamin c one has a strong citrus taste. It's very nicely packaged by does range on the more expensive side. I would definitely say try it.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Griffin, GA
Naked is soooooooo good, there drinks are so delicious, and super refreshing. Also you're super perfect to take on the go when you're in a hurry or just to put in your lunchbox.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Greenville, WI
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite flavor. I drink these as much as I can. I try to buy them on sale because they eat up a lot of my grocery budget otherwise.
K S.
K S.
Orem, UT
This is not my favorite Naked flavor, but I've used this after getting sick a few times, and it's totally helped to get me through school or work. I hate taking Emergen-C, and this is a much much better alternative!!
Elva C.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.