BY NAKED JUICE #83 in Juice

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hannah H.
Minneapolis
I always love Naked juice. It is a great in between meals snack to have and it is always great flavor. I stock up when it is on sale and usually go for the ones that have more vitamin c. I like many of the other kinds, but this kind has many good sources of vitamin c which I need more of.
Beatriz G.
Lafayette, IN
In all honesty I only tried these because they sold them at my school. I loved them! They're super refreshing and full of flavor. It is affordable and I would definitely repurchase again outside of campus.
Mary T.
I'd say this is one of the best flavors. I've learned that most flavors are very good but this has become one of my go to choices. Though they should change the packaging, it falls out of my car cup holder
Shaunna C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is so good. I like to drink it really cold. I think it tastes better that way. When you buy it from Sam's Club or Costco, you can get the big jugs for a great price. It's so worth it!
Lisa A.
I love this. I always pick up one of these on a day I'm not feeling great, in my head it's gonna cute me. A lil steep for a juice but worth the extra cash for the taste!!
Sara R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a very flavorful tangy juice. It tastes like being on a tropical island without being too sweet. I like it when I am coming down with a cold but too much sugar for regular consumption.
Julia C.
Long Beach
This is what I drink if my blood sugar gets low or if I'm feeling that I might get sick in the next couple days. I like the taste of the juice and it helps that it's delivering a large amount of Vitamin C to my body as well
Sally S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
So MANY NAKED I still have left to try! Probably my favorite thing to drink until a recent post I heard of people finding plastic in it. But the taste is to die for! Literally.
Paola B.
Love these juices. Whenever I'm not feeling well this is a go-to. I would only appreciate if they had way less sugar content. But otherwise super yummy!
Renisha S.
I really like these products and tend to drink for breakfast. They do not fill you up so be prepared to have something else to snack on as well. Really good with a large variety of flavors.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.