BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help inst...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fru...8 Answers
Shaunna C.
Shaunna C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is so good. I like to drink it really cold. I think it tastes better that way. When you buy it from Sam's Club or Costco, you can get the big jugs for a great price. It's so worth it!
Sally S.
Sally S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Foodie Expert
So MANY NAKED I still have left to try! Probably my favorite thing to drink until a recent post I heard of people finding plastic in it. But the taste is to die for! Literally.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a very flavorful tangy juice. It tastes like being on a tropical island without being too sweet. I like it when I am coming down with a cold but too much sugar for regular consumption.
Julia C.
Julia C.
Long Beach
This is what I drink if my blood sugar gets low or if I'm feeling that I might get sick in the next couple days. I like the taste of the juice and it helps that it's delivering a large amount of Vitamin C to my body as well
Renisha S.
Renisha S.
Foodie Expert
I really like these products and tend to drink for breakfast. They do not fill you up so be prepared to have something else to snack on as well. Really good with a large variety of flavors.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Foodie Expert
I usually buy myself a fancy bottle of juice when I take a trip to the grocery. This "power-c machine" does not disappoint. I was drawn to it for the guavas! Delicioso.
Deb D.
Deb D.
Tunbridge
A bit thicker than I like for juice or it would be 5 star. Taste is incredible. Love the flavor. I will buy it again. Price isn't cheap but no health food drink is.
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
South Bend, IN
this juice tastes great. it has lots of good nutritional value and is also very filling. I would definitely recommend it as a subsitute for spending time in the morning making your own
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Foodie Expert
These products contain entirely too much sugar and are not made from real fruit completely. I stopped buying them because of how disappointing they were.
Sheila A.
Sheila A.
When I feel like I'm coming up with a cold or cough I buy this one. The amount of natural vitamin C I got on this is enough to strengthen my immune system that I don't get actually sick. And they taste so good. Recently I purchased the organic coconut water from them and I love it!
Elva C.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.