BY NAKED JUICE #40 in Smoothies

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one a...8 Answers
Guadalupe H.
The Colony, TX
Perfect for hydrating your skin its actually amazing and taste its great it hard to find a something that hydrates your skin and tastes great at the same time
Kylie A.
I love every single naked juice I have tried. Some of the colors make me hesitant but every one I have tried is wonderful! This one has a great citrus flavor.
Chrissie H.
Drums, PA
I love the way this tastes and its full of vitamins. I don't think it's too expensive to either. I have bought this brand several times. The bottle looks ok.
Rachel A.
The Power-C is the only flavor my husband drinks. He takes them on the way to work as part of his breakfast. I'm just glad he's getting some vitamins in him!
Hallie H.
When I feel like I'm about to get sick, this is what I go for. I can't prove that it prevents me from getting sick, but I do think it helps me feel better.
Audrey Mae F.
Can't do bananas in smoothies and this is the perfect taste for me. Really love knowing I am getting in so many fruits and love the taste! I trust Naked!!
kayla y.
Love love love these beverages every flavor has been truly amazing and very refreshing. I highly recommend these to all who are considering trying them.
Amanda L.
San marcos, CA
I like to have one of these if I feel a cold coming on! This is packed with vitamin C. There is so much more than you actually need. But it's delicious!
Paola B.
Love these juices. Whenever I'm not feeling well this is a go-to. I would only appreciate if they had way less sugar content. But otherwise super yummy!
Sofia H.
I love this juice smoothie. The product is excellent when it and ice are mixed in a blender to make smoothies, absolutely delicious! Will be buying more.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.