BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Leslie T.
This juice is very thick which is not always a bad thing. The Naked brand always meets my expectations and deliver a great product! it is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for!
Not only is this juice tasty, but I love the boosted ones with either Vitamin C or Probiotics. Everyone in my house just came down sick in the past few weeks but somehow I managed to not catch a thing. I am giving credit to my C and probiotics.
Francis B.
Kissimmee, FL
This juice is amazing you can see what it contains on the side and has a very neat packaging. It doesnt have any room for improvement. This is the best juice compared to others. I would buy Naked again.
Olivia C.
I really like the Naked juice. It's like smoothie and it makes fruits and vegetables yummy. It is on the pricier side but worth the cost. I've bought this product multiple times and it hasn't let me down.
Amanda K.
Norman, OK
Power-C is a great drink when you need an extra kick of vitamin C. When I feel like I'm starting to get sick I like to add an extra amount of vitamin C to my diet and this is a delicious way to do so.
Kathryn K.
This is my go to drink when I'm starting to feel sick or even just crazing a little fruit or orange juice. I love all of there drinks but this one is my favorite!
Jackie S.
Fall River, MA
This stuff is great! I juice and sometimes I don't have time. This is a great alternative. This is my favorite flavor. I stock up when I'm feeling sick to fend off a cold!
Megan S.
Baltimore, MD
I started feeling crummy and wanted something to boost my immune system. The taste is great but the texture caught me off guard! It's a lot thicker than I expected!
Anahi H.
Cowiche, WA
Just tried these for the first time this week! I love the simple yet zesty taste! It's a perfect go to "snack" fills you up to calm the hunger when in need! Lol
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
These are really good and tasty. I really like drinking these. They are very delicious and give you a good source of energy or even if you just need some fruit.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.