BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help inst...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fru...8 Answers
Hazel K.
Hazel K.
Atlanta, GA
Naked Juice is always tasty and I don't know how there are actual vegetables in the juice. But I also heard that Naked puts in really bad chemicals in their juice so it isn't "all natural" and people are saying to buy other brands instead. Hopefully that's not true
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Foodie Expert
I always buy this when I feel crappy, especially if I'm getting a cold. It's an great dose of vitamins and tastes awesome. Could be a little cheaper but non the less tasty and good for you!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Foodie Expert
I'd rather get to fresh press my own drinks so I know exactly what's going in there. With that said; that's not always an option. I live in the desert so cold refreshing drinks are a must.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Minneapolis
Foodie Expert
I always love Naked juice. It is a great in between meals snack to have and it is always great flavor. I stock up when it is on sale and usually go for the ones that have more vitamin c. I like many of the other kinds, but this kind has many good sources of vitamin c which I need more of.
Beatriz G.
Beatriz G.
Lafayette, IN
In all honesty I only tried these because they sold them at my school. I loved them! They're super refreshing and full of flavor. It is affordable and I would definitely repurchase again outside of campus.
Mary T.
Mary T.
I'd say this is one of the best flavors. I've learned that most flavors are very good but this has become one of my go to choices. Though they should change the packaging, it falls out of my car cup holder
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Tastes amazing and the high amounts of vitamin C are key to kicking a cold before it gets too bad but they still need to find a way to lower the sugars in this juice brand
Sally S.
Sally S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Foodie Expert
So MANY NAKED I still have left to try! Probably my favorite thing to drink until a recent post I heard of people finding plastic in it. But the taste is to die for! Literally.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Foodie Expert
I love this. I always pick up one of these on a day I'm not feeling great, in my head it's gonna cute me. A lil steep for a juice but worth the extra cash for the taste!!
Shaunna C.
Shaunna C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is so good. I like to drink it really cold. I think it tastes better that way. When you buy it from Sam's Club or Costco, you can get the big jugs for a great price. It's so worth it!
Elva C.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.