BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Danisse T.
Des Moines , Wa
When I am wandering through the grocery store and happen to stumble upon the naked aisle I always seem to get this flavor. All the naked drinks seem to be really thick so it's not too often I get them but when I do I get this one!
Annie F.
Nashville, TN
Naked Juice has flavors like no other. Naked and Bolthouse Farms are my go-to's, but this particular power C tastes delicious! It's a little pricey, yes, but the product you're getting is well worth it.
Addison R.
All of theses naked juices are AMAZING all of them. But this is my favorite because it taste like you're on a island. It has my favorite fruits in it and taste absolutely amazing in every way. I like the texture of it it's very smooth and is amazing on a hot summer day.
Alexandra W.
I love Naked juices. They are really refreshing and you can tell they are ACTUALLY made of fruit and not just apple juice. It's a little pricy for one, but it's a good treat.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Anything naked brand is pretty good. I drink this flavor all the time, I love the citrus taste, It's also my go to when I'm starting to feel under the weather and need a little extra vitamin C.
Shawna V.
Brighton, MA
Love love love this product. The only complaint I have is that not all their flavors are available in all stores. I would love to try some of these other flavors but have never come across them in the store. I love it and its good to have such a healthy option.
Joan A.
I love drinking these! One of my favorite flavors actually. I drink half in the morning for breakfast, and the other half at lunch. Good way to get in your vitamin c intake especially if you're feeling a little crummy. Great thing to drink also during the flu season!
Jenni G.
Raleigh, NC
Love the sweet, and fruity drink that has a little earthy aftertaste. You must drink this cold, it starts to feel thicker and sticky sweet if it is not super cold. I drink 1/2 of a bottle at a time and it hits the spot.
Rossana H.
Love this juice! It's really hard to find in the market products that contain natural products but this juice is amazing, the flavor is great and love the combinations of flavors they have
Taylor S.
These are so good! Love to take these with me on a beach day. They're are a good alternative to energy drinks. Definitely a repeat consumer! Try them out sometime. I highly recommend!!
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.