BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help inst...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fru...8 Answers
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Foodie Expert
This is great juice! The price is also really good, I usually buy two or three of them whenever I go to the store. I have also recommended this to a friend and she loves it just as much as I do. For sure purchasing again.
Jesse F.
Jesse F.
Jackson, NJ
Foodie Expert
Best juice brand out there! Packed in flavor with a much healthier alternative to get your morning started right. Can easily be bought at many locations and comes in a variety of spectacular flavors for many to enjoy.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Wise, VA
Foodie Expert
Whenever I catch sick I stick up on a few of these because I know I don't like to eat. Drinking these for a few days helps me stay hydrated and regain everything I've lost from being sick so recovery is so much smoother. The naked drinks are great!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
Foodie Expert
Only reason I am giving 4 stars is the amount of sugar. I often buy this product when I feel like I'm getting sick due to the amount of vitamin C inside. It tastes delicious and can serve as breakfast or desert
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
I like these juices except the consistency can be a little much for me. They are too thick for my liking. They do have a good flavor although the green one has garlic in it and I could definitely taste it! Yuck! I would re-purchase other flavors.
Chynna M.
Chynna M.
My favorite! A little more sugar content than I would like but this is my go to for a tasty juice treat. Typically I grab one to habe in the car when i travel and meals are hard to conquer on the interstate.
Kara C.
Kara C.
The Power-C is my FAVORITE flavor of Naked Juices. It has the perfect balance between citrus and tropical flavors. I've tried so many of the juices, but I always get this one because I know I love it. TRY IT
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
This stuff is miraculous! Every time I start to feel a sore throat coming on, I grab one of these and by the next day, almost always, my sore throat is gone. I can't explain it, but I swear by this stuff!
Ronn V.
Ronn V.
Really great after the game I actually drink it everyday after I go and exercise it has a lot of vitamin C in it tasted so very good that you will fall in love as soon as you drink the very first time
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
Very good! It is alittle thick but also thin so it is the right balance for a smoothie you can buy bottled. I really like the different flavors but my only complaint is it could be slightly thicker!
Elva C.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.