BY NAKED JUICE #83 in Juice

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dazja J.
Denver, CO
I love the Naked drinks! They are my ultimate grab and go drinks! If i want breakfast I grab a naked, when i want a snack i grab a naked. Great for all hours of the day. It gives me energy and fills me with fruits I may not eat daily. I would recommend everyone to buy them!
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
Foodie Expert
Anytime I feel a cold coming on I grab a vitamin C beverage from Naked. They are delicious, smooth & not chunky. Their products are so worth the money! Great pick me up on a dreary day too. If you haven't tried it you should!
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
Foodie Expert
Whenever everyone around me starts getting sick, I make sure I load up on Vitamin C. This is a yummy way to do so. It's a little pricey for how much you get but I love that it is all natural. I would definitely buy it again.
Sarah D.
Wise, VA
Foodie Expert
Whenever I catch sick I stick up on a few of these because I know I don't like to eat. Drinking these for a few days helps me stay hydrated and regain everything I've lost from being sick so recovery is so much smoother. The naked drinks are great!
Rachel B.
Austin, TX
Yum! This juice is not only healthy, but also delicious. Not bad for the price, considering the time and effort it would take to juice at home. I prefer this flavour to the others from this brand. Very smooth and not pulpy.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Foodie Expert
This is great juice! The price is also really good, I usually buy two or three of them whenever I go to the store. I have also recommended this to a friend and she loves it just as much as I do. For sure purchasing again.
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
Foodie Expert
Only reason I am giving 4 stars is the amount of sugar. I often buy this product when I feel like I'm getting sick due to the amount of vitamin C inside. It tastes delicious and can serve as breakfast or desert
Kara C.
apo, ae
The Power-C is my FAVORITE flavor of Naked Juices. It has the perfect balance between citrus and tropical flavors. I've tried so many of the juices, but I always get this one because I know I love it. TRY IT
Tiffany M.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
I like these juices except the consistency can be a little much for me. They are too thick for my liking. They do have a good flavor although the green one has garlic in it and I could definitely taste it! Yuck! I would re-purchase other flavors.
Chynna M.
My favorite! A little more sugar content than I would like but this is my go to for a tasty juice treat. Typically I grab one to habe in the car when i travel and meals are hard to conquer on the interstate.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.