BY NAKED JUICE #39 in Smoothies

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Joan A.
I love drinking these! One of my favorite flavors actually. I drink half in the morning for breakfast, and the other half at lunch. Good way to get in your vitamin c intake especially if you're feeling a little crummy. Great thing to drink also during the flu season!
Dazja J.
Denver, CO
I love the Naked drinks! They are my ultimate grab and go drinks! If i want breakfast I grab a naked, when i want a snack i grab a naked. Great for all hours of the day. It gives me energy and fills me with fruits I may not eat daily. I would recommend everyone to buy them!
Shawna V.
Brighton, MA
Love love love this product. The only complaint I have is that not all their flavors are available in all stores. I would love to try some of these other flavors but have never come across them in the store. I love it and its good to have such a healthy option.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Anything naked brand is pretty good. I drink this flavor all the time, I love the citrus taste, It's also my go to when I'm starting to feel under the weather and need a little extra vitamin C.
Jenni G.
Raleigh, NC
Love the sweet, and fruity drink that has a little earthy aftertaste. You must drink this cold, it starts to feel thicker and sticky sweet if it is not super cold. I drink 1/2 of a bottle at a time and it hits the spot.
Rossana H.
Love this juice! It's really hard to find in the market products that contain natural products but this juice is amazing, the flavor is great and love the combinations of flavors they have
Taylor S.
These are so good! Love to take these with me on a beach day. They're are a good alternative to energy drinks. Definitely a repeat consumer! Try them out sometime. I highly recommend!!
Tania R.
This is an amazing taste especially if you want something that is fruity but not overly sweet. Are usually drink it in the morning just to fill me up and get my day started. I'm interested in trying the rest of the naked line products.
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
I always buy this when I feel crappy, especially if I'm getting a cold. It's an great dose of vitamins and tastes awesome. Could be a little cheaper but non the less tasty and good for you!
Leslie T.
This juice is very thick which is not always a bad thing. The Naked brand always meets my expectations and deliver a great product! it is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for!
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.