BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help inst...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fru...8 Answers
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Leesburg, VA
Foodie Expert
I love this and all other naked juices! There is no need to improve on anything! It tastes really good, all the fruits and veggies mixed together tastes so good! This is the best tasting compared to all other drinks like this. I totally recommend
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite juices. They're a little pricey for store bought juice but way cheaper than getting it freshly juiced at a store. Tangy and sweet and it's a little on the thick side. Whenever I drink this, it feels like I'm detoxing my body.
joslin A.
joslin A.
Batesville, IN
Delicious! So many great things in this drink and very enjoyable for a more healthy option. I like to drink this sometimes when I don't have time for breakfast because it keeps my full enough until I can eat and not total crap for body.
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Love these juices, especially to grab and go in the mornings. The sugar content seems high but it's important to remember that fruit is naturally sweet. It means a ton to me that Naked doesn't add any other sweeteners to their products.
sydnie m.
sydnie m.
its really filling and it keeps me full for a few hours. I do recommend eating sometime before you drink this because I drank it in the morning without having anything since the night before and I did feel sick. Otherwise its a good thing to drink to keep you full for awhile.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Los angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This really helped me knock out a cold really quickly! I don't really drink juice except when I'm sick but this definitely did the trick! It's more then just orange juice and I think it would probably make a great cocktail mixer!
Beth W.
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
Foodie Expert
Anytime I feel a cold coming on I grab a vitamin C beverage from Naked. They are delicious, smooth & not chunky. Their products are so worth the money! Great pick me up on a dreary day too. If you haven't tried it you should!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
Foodie Expert
Whenever everyone around me starts getting sick, I make sure I load up on Vitamin C. This is a yummy way to do so. It's a little pricey for how much you get but I love that it is all natural. I would definitely buy it again.
Dazja J.
Dazja J.
Denver, CO
I love the Naked drinks! They are my ultimate grab and go drinks! If i want breakfast I grab a naked, when i want a snack i grab a naked. Great for all hours of the day. It gives me energy and fills me with fruits I may not eat daily. I would recommend everyone to buy them!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Austin, TX
Yum! This juice is not only healthy, but also delicious. Not bad for the price, considering the time and effort it would take to juice at home. I prefer this flavour to the others from this brand. Very smooth and not pulpy.
Elva C.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.