BY NAKED JUICE #40 in Smoothies

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
Great taste! So good to bring to the beach or sip in your backyard in the summer time. High in vitamin C so it's also great for if you feel a little cold coming on. Great smoothie taste and texture, love it.
Danisse T.
Des Moines , Wa
When I am wandering through the grocery store and happen to stumble upon the naked aisle I always seem to get this flavor. All the naked drinks seem to be really thick so it's not too often I get them but when I do I get this one!
Logann P.
This is my go to drink for if I ever feel a cold coming on. The boost of vitamin C usually helps my body fight off whatever is trying to get me sick. I like that on the side of all the Naked drink it has how many fruits or veggies in the drink.
Cynthia Z.
These are my favorite juices. They're a little pricey for store bought juice but way cheaper than getting it freshly juiced at a store. Tangy and sweet and it's a little on the thick side. Whenever I drink this, it feels like I'm detoxing my body.
Annie F.
Nashville, TN
Naked Juice has flavors like no other. Naked and Bolthouse Farms are my go-to's, but this particular power C tastes delicious! It's a little pricey, yes, but the product you're getting is well worth it.
Addison R.
All of theses naked juices are AMAZING all of them. But this is my favorite because it taste like you're on a island. It has my favorite fruits in it and taste absolutely amazing in every way. I like the texture of it it's very smooth and is amazing on a hot summer day.
sydnie m.
its really filling and it keeps me full for a few hours. I do recommend eating sometime before you drink this because I drank it in the morning without having anything since the night before and I did feel sick. Otherwise its a good thing to drink to keep you full for awhile.
Alexandra W.
I love Naked juices. They are really refreshing and you can tell they are ACTUALLY made of fruit and not just apple juice. It's a little pricy for one, but it's a good treat.
Ashley W.
Los Angeles , CA
This really helped me knock out a cold really quickly! I don't really drink juice except when I'm sick but this definitely did the trick! It's more then just orange juice and I think it would probably make a great cocktail mixer!
Shawna V.
Brighton, MA
Love love love this product. The only complaint I have is that not all their flavors are available in all stores. I would love to try some of these other flavors but have never come across them in the store. I love it and its good to have such a healthy option.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.