BY NAKED JUICE #83 in Juice

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Madhavi N.
Foodie Expert
Naked Juices are pretty good in general. This C-machine one has great ingredients and tastes good. I find it to be a little to acidic for my tastes so I don't drink it too often. These seem pretty healthful and are very filling but they are very expensive too.
Jennifer L.
Dix Hills, NY
Foodie Expert
Naked juice is a great source of your daily vitamins. I especially love the Power C Smoothie. It's the extra boost I need to start of my morning. I love that they come in so many different flavors to meet everyone's preferences and can easily be found in your local grocery store
Nora E.
Really yummy! It's more of a meal than a drink to me -the nutrition is awesome and it fills you up for a pretty long time. The fruits in it satisfy my sweet tooth so not only are you getting good nutrition but you're also getting something really delicious and sweet.
Jessie K.
Leesburg, VA
Foodie Expert
I love this and all other naked juices! There is no need to improve on anything! It tastes really good, all the fruits and veggies mixed together tastes so good! This is the best tasting compared to all other drinks like this. I totally recommend
Cynthia Z.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite juices. They're a little pricey for store bought juice but way cheaper than getting it freshly juiced at a store. Tangy and sweet and it's a little on the thick side. Whenever I drink this, it feels like I'm detoxing my body.
joslin A.
batesville, IN
Foodie Expert
Delicious! So many great things in this drink and very enjoyable for a more healthy option. I like to drink this sometimes when I don't have time for breakfast because it keeps my full enough until I can eat and not total crap for body.
Kaitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Love these juices, especially to grab and go in the mornings. The sugar content seems high but it's important to remember that fruit is naturally sweet. It means a ton to me that Naked doesn't add any other sweeteners to their products.
sydnie m.
its really filling and it keeps me full for a few hours. I do recommend eating sometime before you drink this because I drank it in the morning without having anything since the night before and I did feel sick. Otherwise its a good thing to drink to keep you full for awhile.
Kimberly G.
Vineland , NJ
Foodie Expert
i personally do not drink this but my husband and my son love it!! kind of high priced but cant complain for all the good stuff in it! supposedly tastes great cold! i would recommend this to people who like natural fruity drinks!
Ashley W.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This really helped me knock out a cold really quickly! I don't really drink juice except when I'm sick but this definitely did the trick! It's more then just orange juice and I think it would probably make a great cocktail mixer!
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.