BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help inst...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fru...8 Answers
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
This product is a little pricey, but the nutrient benefits are worth it. They offer a wide variety of flavors and almost all of them are good. They are great snack to have in the afternoon. They surprisingly fill you up for a few hours. I have bought this product time and time again.
Mich B.
Mich B.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite Naked flavor, I am not sure what it is about the flavor that makes it so good. I think the Costco packs have a variety flavors and there were so many to pick from. But this flavor was my family favorite after going through and trying all the different flavors
Ileana A.
Ileana A.
Ontario, CA
Foodie Expert
This company makes really great juices, but someone who like her food and drinks fresh would not like this. For me, I rather make it fresh not just in a bottle. the taste is different and so is the texture. But someone who loves this brand and the taste would not have a problem.
Jasmin E.
Jasmin E.
Hercules , CA
Foodie Expert
These are so good and full of so many good things for you. I typically like to grab one in the morning when I don't have time to grab something to eat. I even drink it with while eating my meals since it's so good. It's a great alternative to drinking soda with my meals.
Jaime L.
Jaime L.
Crestwood, IL
Foodie Expert
The Naked brand claims to have a lot of fruits and vegetables but it is missing one important factor, FIBER. Now all the people who think they are having a healthy drinking don't realize that the amount of sugar they are consuming is as much as or even more than a soda.
Madhavi N.
Madhavi N.
Foodie Expert
Naked Juices are pretty good in general. This C-machine one has great ingredients and tastes good. I find it to be a little to acidic for my tastes so I don't drink it too often. These seem pretty healthful and are very filling but they are very expensive too.
Nora E.
Nora E.
Really yummy! It's more of a meal than a drink to me -the nutrition is awesome and it fills you up for a pretty long time. The fruits in it satisfy my sweet tooth so not only are you getting good nutrition but you're also getting something really delicious and sweet.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Dix Hills, NY
Foodie Expert
Naked juice is a great source of your daily vitamins. I especially love the Power C Smoothie. It's the extra boost I need to start of my morning. I love that they come in so many different flavors to meet everyone's preferences and can easily be found in your local grocery store
Mylasia F.
Mylasia F.
New Castle
Foodie Expert
Very healthy love the taste best produce ever somewhat high and expense recommend for anybody just trying to lose weight the flavor is awesome especially the banana strawberry good great for children who don't like to eat vegetables or fruit they wouldn't even know that the fruit or veggie in it
Kate W.
Kate W.
Carrollton , TX
Foodie Expert
I buy this occasionally when I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. It's pretty effective at staving off a virus. The amount of sugar/carbs per serving is way too high for me to drink it regularly. I'd rather have whole fruit for the added fiber.
Elva C.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.