BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
j s.
Raleigh, NC
I'm very picky when it comes to juices. Not too sweet, not too healthy tasting. This product falls right in the middle. It's the perfect balance. Great for on the go fueling when you don't have time for breakfast or taking sips in place of a snack!!
Tori H.
Arlington, TX
Yes! I love this stuff. It is perfect for summer and beach days because it tastes amazing and is refreshing. It is not too expensive either. The packaging is also super good for an Instagram picture too :)
Brooke C.
Tampa, FL
These are the perfect summer snack! My favorite will always be the strawberry banana! I love the bottle and that they're heathy for you! However, I wish the price was a little cheaper! Definitely recommend
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
I absolutely love making my own smoothies at home. But when time is not on my side, NAKED JUICE Smoothies do the job. They have a wondeful variety of well balanced blends. Well worth the buy and delish!
Elizabeth A.
Absolutely delicious, and gives me a great boost of energy! I've had this flavor multiple times. My only caveat is, there is quite a bit of sugar(not unusual for fruit based juice, but you may want to tweak the rest of your food for the day accordingly)
Danielle C.
Clarksville, TN
Love all of naked juices! The vitamin c burst is great to keep your immune system up! I like to drink these when I start to feel sick so I can stop the sickness from coming! Plus these are super healthy!
Isabella T.
Swampscott, MA
This is one of my favorite smoothies! i drink them every day with breakfast to give me an extra boost! and I love how it has a cover to take to go and make it mess-free! definitely a great beach snack!
Savannah S.
Akron, OH
Love these! It's so good and fresh, and you feel great after drinking one! Other products like this can get chalky, but this isn't. It's always very tasteful & I would definitely Purchase it again !
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
Naked juice is delicious and gives me energy for my day. It's an easy way to get my daily fruits and veggie in, and isn't too expensive. I buy it regularly as a tasty drink that doubles as a snack. I will continue to purchase it.
Molly T.
Lafayette, IN
OMG! this juice is perfect! its flavorful and HEALTHY! it feels more like a smoothie than juice! i could drink this every morning! its got all my favorite fruits and veggies and makes me so refreshed!
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.