BY NAKED JUICE #83 in Juice

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Taylor D.
Tastes amazing and the high amounts of vitamin C are key to kicking a cold before it gets too bad but they still need to find a way to lower the sugars in this juice brand
Izzy T.
Cupertino, CA
The juices from naked are all very yummy but still slightly too sugary. The vitamin c one has a strong citrus taste. It's very nicely packaged by does range on the more expensive side. I would definitely say try it.
Karissa L.
Louisville, OH
Love this when I have to skip breakfast and need an energy boost. Flavors are great but make sure you check the label. The nutritional value isn't what you might think. It's quite misleading.
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Foodie Expert
Tastes really good, but like all Naked Juices, aren't actually healthy. Drinking these just for taste, they're great! Lots of great flavors, etc. They can be a bit expensive but I suppose that's warranted given that they're "fruit and vegetable" drinks. Looking at these as a "healthy" drink though, they're not. FULL of sugar, and I'm pretty sure they don't actually serve much of a nutritional benefit since these go through pasteurization and whatnot. So, again, if we're just talking taste...great. Nutrition? Nah.
Nicole M.
One of my favorites from this brand. The flavor is perfect, not too sweet. I've been buying a bunch of different flavors and this has been my favorite so far. The packaging is a perfect size to drink for a day and easy to carry around.
Mylasia F.
New Castle
Foodie Expert
Very healthy love the taste best produce ever somewhat high and expense recommend for anybody just trying to lose weight the flavor is awesome especially the banana strawberry good great for children who don't like to eat vegetables or fruit they wouldn't even know that the fruit or veggie in it
Mich B.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite Naked flavor, I am not sure what it is about the flavor that makes it so good. I think the Costco packs have a variety flavors and there were so many to pick from. But this flavor was my family favorite after going through and trying all the different flavors
Ileana A.
Ontario, CA
Foodie Expert
This company makes really great juices, but someone who like her food and drinks fresh would not like this. For me, I rather make it fresh not just in a bottle. the taste is different and so is the texture. But someone who loves this brand and the taste would not have a problem.
Jaime L.
Crestwood, IL
Foodie Expert
The Naked brand claims to have a lot of fruits and vegetables but it is missing one important factor, FIBER. Now all the people who think they are having a healthy drinking don't realize that the amount of sugar they are consuming is as much as or even more than a soda.
Jasmin E.
Hercules , CA
Foodie Expert
These are so good and full of so many good things for you. I typically like to grab one in the morning when I don't have time to grab something to eat. I even drink it with while eating my meals since it's so good. It's a great alternative to drinking soda with my meals.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.