BY NAKED JUICE #39 in Smoothies

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
Naked juice is delicious and gives me energy for my day. It's an easy way to get my daily fruits and veggie in, and isn't too expensive. I buy it regularly as a tasty drink that doubles as a snack. I will continue to purchase it.
Molly T.
W Lafayette, IN
OMG! this juice is perfect! its flavorful and HEALTHY! it feels more like a smoothie than juice! i could drink this every morning! its got all my favorite fruits and veggies and makes me so refreshed!
Jessica T.
These are very very sweet but I like having them in the morning. I usually pour them over a bowl of fruit and mix with yogurt for breakfast or have this instead of a big lunch when I'm in a rush. I'd definitely buy these again.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I had oral surgery a few weeks ago (the first of several) and I've basically been living off this! It's delicious and packed full of all the vitamins I can't get through actual food right now. Yummy and reasonably filling!
Sara A.
Delicious drinks. You can't go wrong with any of them they are soooo good and nutritious! I love how filling they are too, they almost feel like a good meal replacement to me. I'd definitely recommend
Mai S.
These are so good. I highly recommend them for breakfast or while traveling. if your going to bring it with you any where hot just make sure you drink it or put it somewhere cold because it taste nasty when it's hot.
Raven N.
This flavor is delicious. I tried it a few days ago and will be purchasing again. Sadly I'm afraid to try the Green. machine one because it looks nasty but everyone says it's their favorite. I'm not sure about the benefits of drinking them but they are good. (Well at least the one I did try was good.) :)
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
This is just delicious. I love tropical fruits. And this has it all in one bottle. That was before when I drink this but last year I was told I'm allergic to vitamin c .... 😫
That was the end of my naked juice.
Hayley K.
El Paso, TX
Naked juice is so good! All of the flavors are delicious and fills you up. The only down fall is some of them are really acidy and will give you heartburn, but I still love to drink one every once in a while!
Leah P.
Glendale, AZ
I always buy these around the times of year when I usually am prone to get sick, and it honestly seems to help me a lot. I haven't been sick in several years, and not to mention the taste is delicious. Might be a little sour (which I love) but just be aware in case you can't stand sour.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.