BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Stacey M.
This product is a little pricey, but the nutrient benefits are worth it. They offer a wide variety of flavors and almost all of them are good. They are great snack to have in the afternoon. They surprisingly fill you up for a few hours. I have bought this product time and time again.
Lexie W.
Yucaipa , CA
Super tasty! If I ever feel sick I drink one of these and get a good boost of vitiman C to feel better. All the other drinks are also a great tasting way to get the nutrients I am missing on a daily basis.
Bree B.
Bay City
I have about 3 of these in my refrigerator at all times. Naked is the only brand of juice that I will drink. There's so many things to love about this, where to start? I'd say the first thing that caught my eye is no sugar added which is a big one for me. Next would be the ingredients. You can read every single ingredient on the label and know exactly what they are, unlike most products where you're putting things into your body that you have no clue what they are. On top of that, it IS 100% juice and is "boosted" with extra vitamins. As a person with a lot of food allergies, this is my go to drink and also sometimes a supplement for meals when I'm too sick to eat. After drinking it I always feel so much better. I could go on forever about these juices, but you really have to try them yourself. I've been a naked lover for almost 4 years, & will be a lifelong customer.
Izzy T.
Cupertino, CA
The juices from naked are all very yummy but still slightly too sugary. The vitamin c one has a strong citrus taste. It's very nicely packaged by does range on the more expensive side. I would definitely say try it.
Karissa L.
Louisville, OH
Love this when I have to skip breakfast and need an energy boost. Flavors are great but make sure you check the label. The nutritional value isn't what you might think. It's quite misleading.
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Foodie Expert
Tastes really good, but like all Naked Juices, aren't actually healthy. Drinking these just for taste, they're great! Lots of great flavors, etc. They can be a bit expensive but I suppose that's warranted given that they're "fruit and vegetable" drinks. Looking at these as a "healthy" drink though, they're not. FULL of sugar, and I'm pretty sure they don't actually serve much of a nutritional benefit since these go through pasteurization and whatnot. So, again, if we're just talking taste...great. Nutrition? Nah.
Melissa K.
This juice has been a lifesaver during the cold and ful season. As I watched all my friends suffer, I made sure to drink a Naked power-c machine juice to ward off illness, and enjoy a fresh and sweet drink to start my day off right. Can't go wrong with a Naked juice:)
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good smoothies if you're on the run and in a crunch. I've heard conflicting stories about the actual nutrition value in them. I know they might have too much sugar for some people. Just be sure to read the label before you buy it. My favorite flavor is the green one!
Nicole M.
Chicago , IL
Foodie Expert
One of my favorites from this brand. The flavor is perfect, not too sweet. I've been buying a bunch of different flavors and this has been my favorite so far. The packaging is a perfect size to drink for a day and easy to carry around.
Mylasia F.
New Castle
Foodie Expert
Very healthy love the taste best produce ever somewhat high and expense recommend for anybody just trying to lose weight the flavor is awesome especially the banana strawberry good great for children who don't like to eat vegetables or fruit they wouldn't even know that the fruit or veggie in it
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.