BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help inst...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fru...8 Answers
Erin E.
Erin E.
I love this smoothie - it tastes great and I feel healthy after drinking it. I like a lot of the naked smoothies but always pick this one when I am thirsty because it is very refreshing. I also try to drink it if I am feeling a little bit under the weather because it contains a large amount of vitamin c. Naked juices are kind of expensive but when purchasing one I consider the quality and how much fruit goes into it and I think it is worth the price. They are so filling as well.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Foodie Expert
Naked Power-C is my go-to drink for when I feel like I need a boost of Vitamin C. I love how all of the ingredients are displayed very clearly on the back label so I know exactly what I'm consuming. I don't purchase this often because of the high sugar content, but I am extremely satisfied when I do! Tastes amazing.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Foodie Expert
My favorite of the Naked smoothies. Whenever I'm sick it's an excuse for my dad to grab the huge bottle. Great fruity taste that isn't sugary. Thick, but definitely not too thick to drink. I could have this smoothie as meal on days when I'm hungry but not starving. Filling but doesn't make you feel bloated. Yummy!
meliza S.
meliza S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love naked juice. They tend to be a little thick and creamy so if your not into that i recommend you do not drink it, if thats not an issue i suggest you go for it. They definitely keep you filled up if you drink it for breakfast with a banana or a cracker. They are a little expensive but i think its worth it
Kiran H.
Kiran H.
Lorton, VA
I had a really bad cold and I needed more vitamin c in my body but I really couldn't drink down or eat airbourne because I just didn't like the taste. But the orange power c is soooo delicious and leaves you feeling so healthy afterwards I couldn't stop drinking it. It helped me get over my cold so quickly.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I always buy this juice during peak cold and flu seasons. Its packed full of vitamin C and is always straight juice. I can easily drink one when I'm craving a snack and be full until my next meal time. I highly recommend this juice to everyone! If you love the taste of oranges, you'll love this juice
Jazmine F.
Jazmine F.
Diberville, MS
I absolutely love naked juice power c smoothie.This smoothie taste a very fruity which I love fruit drinks and keeps me hydrated.Every time I drink this smoothie drink I never have to the need to a soda.I buy this sink every time I go to store so I don't have always go to a quick shop for them.
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this drink it's super refreshing and the closest thing to blending your own juice drink. Taste amazing and although it can be a tad bit pricey for some shoppers because the size is quite small it's one of the best quality drinks with the best ingredients. Natural and healthy
Addison R.
Addison R.
All of theses naked juices are AMAZING all of them. But this is my favorite because it taste like you're on a island. It has my favorite fruits in it and taste absolutely amazing in every way. I like the texture of it it's very smooth and is amazing on a hot summer day.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
This juice has been a lifesaver during the cold and ful season. As I watched all my friends suffer, I made sure to drink a Naked power-c machine juice to ward off illness, and enjoy a fresh and sweet drink to start my day off right. Can't go wrong with a Naked juice:)
Elva C.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.