Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz

Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Start your review of NAKED JUICE Power-C Machine JUICE Smoothie!
Hawaiian Gardens, CA
Purchased at: Target
Whenever I want to feel healthy at the store I always buy these. Although they have a lot of sugar I really enjoy treating myself with this smoothie. It taste really good!
Bayport, MN
Vitamin C Machine is my favorite flavor of Naked juice, so when they came out with a protein-packed version I was thrilled. Same great taste but with the added protein, keeps me feeling great and prevents colds in the winter!
Yucaipa, CA
Super tasty! If I ever feel sick I drink one of these and get a good boost of vitiman C to feel better. All the other drinks are also a great tasting way to get the nutrients I am missing on a daily basis.
Bay City
NAKED JUICE Power-C Machine JUICE Smoothie uploaded by Bree B.
NAKED JUICE Power-C Machine JUICE Smoothie uploaded by Bree B.
I have about 3 of these in my refrigerator at all times. Naked is the only brand of juice that I will drink. There's so many things to love about this, where to start? I'd say the first thing that caught my eye is no sugar added which is a big one for me. Next would be the ingredients. You can read every single ingredient on the label and know exactly what they are, unlike most products where you're putting things into your body that you have no clue what they are. On top of that, it IS 100% juice and is "boosted" with extra vitamins. As a person with a lot of food allergies, this is my go to drink and also sometimes a supplement for meals when I'm too sick to eat. After drinking it I always feel so much better. I could go on forever about these juices, but you really have to try them yourself. I've been a naked lover for almost 4 years, & will be a lifelong customer.
Yucca Valley, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This a great smoothie for the morning to give you a little energy pickup. Has a fruity taste with a distinct mango flavor. NAKED JUICE Power-C Machine JUICE Smoothie
New Rochelle, NY
Tastes really good, but like all Naked Juices, aren't actually healthy. Drinking these just for taste, they're great! Lots of great flavors, etc. They can be a bit expensive but I suppose that's warranted given that they're "fruit and vegetable" drinks. Looking at these as a "healthy" drink though, they're not. FULL of sugar, and I'm pretty sure they don't actually serve much of a nutritional benefit since these go through pasteurization and whatnot. So, again, if we're just talking taste...great. Nutrition? Nah.
One of my favorites from this brand. The flavor is perfect, not too sweet. I've been buying a bunch of different flavors and this has been my favorite so far. The packaging is a perfect size to drink for a day and easy to carry around.
This juice has been a lifesaver during the cold and ful season. As I watched all my friends suffer, I made sure to drink a Naked power-c machine juice to ward off illness, and enjoy a fresh and sweet drink to start my day off right. Can't go wrong with a Naked juice:)
New Castle
Very healthy love the taste best produce ever somewhat high and expense recommend for anybody just trying to lose weight the flavor is awesome especially the banana strawberry good great for children who don't like to eat vegetables or fruit they wouldn't even know that the fruit or veggie in it
This is my favorite Naked flavor, I am not sure what it is about the flavor that makes it so good. I think the Costco packs have a variety flavors and there were so many to pick from. But this flavor was my family favorite after going through and trying all the different flavors