BY NAKED JUICE #31 in Juice

• Naked® Juice Pomegranate Blueberry 100% Juice does this j...1 Answers
  • I never tried this one, is it thick like the rest of the ...2 Answers
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
If I see a new pomegranate drinkI try it, my girls and I love ❤️ it, not to mention the health benefits. This was good, I would drink it if it was in the fridge but for the price I wouldn’t buy them on a regular basis I prefer mine a little sweeter but overall it’s a good choice.
Ally L.
I loved Naked juices because they don’t add in any extra sugar, but since the fruit is from concentrate, it’s a lot more calories and sugar than you’d get from an actual fruit smoothie. And less fiber. They taste great, and are a good choice if choosing between sodas and other juices, but they’re not as healthy as they appear.
Breanna G.
Atlanta, GA
This is the nastiest thing I have tasted in my life! I always see people buying this so one day I got one just to try it. I double check to make sure it wasn’t yogurt based but in fact it was juice based. So I knew it was about to be good as fck! I thought wrong! It might be a good product but we didn’t get along that day.
Kaelah B.
Chula Vista, CA
These are a great way to get your daily fruit and veggie serving. They are so good you forget they're good and healthy for you. They are a bit pricey for juice but well worth it. I totally recommend this.
Darlene R.
Brimley
Oh when it comes to juice Naked does a wonderful job. It is fruity with some veggies. It tastes great you can’t taste the vegetables. It’s a smooth juice that feels like it has something more like a full body juice.
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
So I’m writing this because I couldn’t find the naked protein drinks but naked makes a brand of protein drinks as well. They taste great and have up to 40 g of protein in each bottle. It’s definitely a good alternative to buying something that sugary sweet that doesn’t have any nutrients.
Sydney W.
Northfield, MN
These are great for those days you just need an extra pep in your day and just don’t have the time to make one yourself. They’re a little expensive for being juice but it’s a nice treat to enjoy on the go.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this product at my local Fresh Market grocery store. The bottle has two servings in it so be aware. The juice was good. Tart, blueberry can be clearly tasted. I prefer it ice cold so I toss it the freezer for about 45 minutes and get it all slushy.
Kajsa C.
ALL OF THESE PRODUCTS ARE WONDERFUL! I use them for a meal sometimes. And it’s great for on the go! The taste is so rich and leaves my pallet very happy! Try this! There are multiple flavors and you can get it at a grocery story near you!
Kimberly E.
Fulda, MN
This product tastes wonderful has good supply of fruits and vegetables and no added sugar. This option is a quick pick me up and would drink them every day! My kids also love them which is a plus to get their fruits and vegetables in
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
I never tried this one, is it thick like the rest of the naked juices?
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
Naked® Juice Pomegranate Blueberry 100% Juice does this juice taste any good ?