BY NAKED JUICE

Naked pomegranate acai all natural juice 15.2 oz see more...

Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I'm torn with these. They taste so good but they are high in sugar. I feel guilty drinking the whole bottle in one sitting so I usually get two uses out of this. It can get pricey if you buy these often so I try to only pick them up as a treat if they are on sale!
Tiffany V.
Naked juices are great because they use real fruit to give it a real and natural tasting flavor. The Pomegranate flavor is pretty good compared to many of the other flavors Naked carries.
Sophie Z.
Burnaby, BC
I normally add a splash of this in my smoothies for some sweetness. It's great, just a bit tarte and not too sweet
L A.
BARKING, Essex
This is the best pomegranate flavoured juice. I buy it at Tesco all the time. Feels more natural with more flavour and less sugar
Daisy S.
Super good in taste but sometimes can have a grainy texture to it and that typically isn’t what I want to feel while drinking a smoothie.
Megha M.
Sunnyvale, CA
I'm sensitive to high fructose sugar and all kinds of processed sugar. This should be the only juice that doesn't cause any allergy. I love the taste and how thick it is.
Ashley S.
Love this one lots of flavour and very yummy. I would love to try some more different flavors
none n.
california
Love love love naked. One of my favorite fruit smoothies especially when your on the go. Great as a snack! Great enjoyable  flavors to choose from. I usually get them in packs at costco. Good value. Highly recommend! Keep in mind they aren't as healthy .
Jacky R.
Buy these they're gooooood. Very natural tasting . Not that expensive either . You could even buy a pack to save more
Vanessa M.
Charleston , SC
Love the naked drinks. They all taste very good and give me a good boost of energy. They can be a bit pricey but they are so yummy and filling it really compensates for it.