BY NAKED JUICE

Naked pomegranate acai all natural juice 15.2 oz see more...

Linda D.
Reading, PA
This brand tried to market themselves as being healthy, but there are many additives. It tastes good, but why add all the extra, that is not the best for us?
Shamira B.
Staten Island , NY
I love love love this flavor naked juice its a Little pricey but so worth every penny my husband and kids love this drink i never get to enjoy it alone lol
Shannon B.
East Orange, NJ
Very flavorful and the thickness of it holds me over till lunch time. It's a little pricey for a small bottle but I like to treat myself once in a while
Alec S.
Evansville, IN
I really enjoyed this juice. I love pomegranates, and this juice had the perfect amount of pomegranate flavor. I would recommend, and I would buy again!
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
It tastes wonderful, but don't get distracted by the name. It is not healthy whatsoever. It is a little overpriced too. However, it does taste so great!
Mariajose T.
Shelbyville, TN
My favorite by it self or to make smoothies. I got mine at Kroger but I think they are really easy to find. The flavor is amazing it tastes very fresh
Miriam F.
Chicago
These juices are very thick and have an amazing taste. The mixture of vegeatables and fruits they combine make this juice taste so unique and tjey rea
Breeanna B.
SPRING LAKE, NC
I love just about all the naked drinks. This is my favorite. Not to much bitterness and not super sweet. It is very filling and a great healthy drink
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
I quite like this and the other Naked juices. They generally taste good, have a good ingredient list, and offer a fair amount of nutrients/vitamins.
Penny G.
Orrville, OH
This is probably my favorite juice. It puts most others to shame! It tastes so fresh and healthy you can't help but feel good about drinking it!