BY NAKED JUICE

Naked pomegranate acai all natural juice 15.2 oz see more...

Brenna N.
Des Moines , IA
I love this flavor because it contains a ton of super fruits. I like that you can see what's in it right on the bottle. They are a tad expensive for the little bottle they come in. They are a good treat and filling.
Diana H.
I drink this because it's delicious, not necessarily because it's supposed to be good for you or a better alternative to soda. This drink has a nice consistency and can definitely fill you up after a bottle.
Kelly C.
Acai berry is one of my favorite flavors of beverage! This Naked drink did not disappoint. It is so flavorful and refreshing! It's a great source of fruits and vegetables!
Megha M.
Sunnyvale, CA
I'm sensitive to high fructose sugar and all kinds of processed sugar. This should be the only juice that doesn't cause any allergy. I love the taste and how thick it is.
Vanessa M.
Charleston , SC
Love the naked drinks. They all taste very good and give me a good boost of energy. They can be a bit pricey but they are so yummy and filling it really compensates for it.
Samantha H.
Belfair, WA
All naked's are amazing!! This flavor is so good, tastes just like it sounds. I know the pickiest people love this flavor, so I think anyone could love this drink.
Shauna H.
Edmond, OK
I enjoy these juices as a meal replacement. They give me lots of fruits and veggies because I don't always get what I need! My kids also love them. We buy these every trip to the store!
Linda A.
Naked is my favorite juice brand that is all i drink. Their flavor is unreal and you can feel like you actually have something in your stomach when you drink it
angelica a.
Port St Lucie, FL
Naked juice is the only juice smoothie I buy repeatedly. It is expensive so I only buy it when it's on sale. I probably buy Naked drinks once every few months
Paula V.
Logan, WV
These are great. A good way to get your veggies in. I buy them for my kids a lot because sometimes its hard to get them to eat right. I also take them to work.