BY NAKED JUICE

Naked pomegranate acai all natural juice 15.2 oz see more...

Mansi V.
I love these especially for on the go. This one alone with the others taste good and are filling. They always come on sale and they aren't expensive. I would recommend this to anyone who needs something healthy.
Rebecca D.
Grayson, KY
A great quick pick me up of vitamins and goodness. I like to use when I can't catch a healthy meal. This has a great flavor, I use it at least once a week. A great go to when I'm at work, definitely will buy again.
Sally B.
These are a great snack when you don't have a chance to stop for a bite to eat. They are a bit on the expensive side and can sometimes be too sweet but still taste delicious so overall satisfying and worth a try.
Rachel P.
Anaheim, CA
I do really like Naked Juice in general but these are a bit on the pricey side in my opinion. Watch out for the ones with a lot of fruit the sugar content gets pretty high. I would rather get a fresh juice.
Deanna L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Seriously intense flavor. I love it. What a great way to get in my fruit and veg servings for the day. I feel so good when I drink this. I happened upon it at my work convenience store. What a great find!
Genevieve C.
Charlotte , NC
I hate this stuff. I'm sorry. It might have been the flavor but the taste and the texture of this one was just gross. I'm not a fan at all. I could never buy this again, and my life would go on just fine.
Hibs
Abbey thick consistency but worth the drink. It is quite sweet for those of you who don't prefer sweetness just add a lot of ice to dilute the drink! I love the taste and of course would buy it once again
Lily C.
Mountain Grove, MO
I love the taste of this juice. It makes me feel very nice and it has a good texture too. I drink it when I work out and it makes me feel nice. I think it has a good price range and I am very impressed with it.
Carm H.
I've recently started to get into acai and I've such great benefits come from it. I drink it here and there for breakfast and it really fills me up. It has great and rich flavor that I never get bored!
Tiffany V.
Naked juices are great because they use real fruit to give it a real and natural tasting flavor. The Pomegranate flavor is pretty good compared to many of the other flavors Naked carries.