Naked Juice Pomegranate Acai 100% Juice 15.2 Oz Plastic Bottle

Naked pomegranate acai all natural juice 15.2 oz see more...

Mansi V.
I love these especially for on the go. This one alone with the others taste good and are filling. They always come on sale and they aren't expensive. I would recommend this to anyone who needs something healthy.
Rebecca D.
Grayson, KY
A great quick pick me up of vitamins and goodness. I like to use when I can't catch a healthy meal. This has a great flavor, I use it at least once a week. A great go to when I'm at work, definitely will buy again.
Sally B.
These are a great snack when you don't have a chance to stop for a bite to eat. They are a bit on the expensive side and can sometimes be too sweet but still taste delicious so overall satisfying and worth a try.
Rachel P.
Anaheim, CA
I do really like Naked Juice in general but these are a bit on the pricey side in my opinion. Watch out for the ones with a lot of fruit the sugar content gets pretty high. I would rather get a fresh juice.
Deanna L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Seriously intense flavor. I love it. What a great way to get in my fruit and veg servings for the day. I feel so good when I drink this. I happened upon it at my work convenience store. What a great find!
Abbey thick consistency but worth the drink. It is quite sweet for those of you who don't prefer sweetness just add a lot of ice to dilute the drink! I love the taste and of course would buy it once again
Genevieve C.
Charlotte , NC
I hate this stuff. I'm sorry. It might have been the flavor but the taste and the texture of this one was just gross. I'm not a fan at all. I could never buy this again, and my life would go on just fine.
Lily C.
Mountain Grove, MO
I love the taste of this juice. It makes me feel very nice and it has a good texture too. I drink it when I work out and it makes me feel nice. I think it has a good price range and I am very impressed with it.
Carm H.
I've recently started to get into acai and I've such great benefits come from it. I drink it here and there for breakfast and it really fills me up. It has great and rich flavor that I never get bored!
Tiffany V.
Naked juices are great because they use real fruit to give it a real and natural tasting flavor. The Pomegranate flavor is pretty good compared to many of the other flavors Naked carries.