BY NAKED JUICE

Naked pomegranate acai all natural juice 15.2 oz see more...

Katie M.
P C Beach, FL
This is so good! I usually only drink the green ones but this one was so refreshing! Wasn't to sweet and very smooth. I have bought this many times. Publix usually has these on sale to and Target usually has buy one get one. Love this drink!
Morgan P.
Troy, MI
I have absolutely no idea if Naked is actually good for you or if it's just one of those things that's really good at pretending to be. But frankly, I don't really care. It tastes super good and I feel like I'm being decent to my body.
Brittany W.
Saint Paul, MN
I am obsessed with Naked Juice- all flavors. They are so healthy, delicious, and filling. Every time I drink one I feel satisfied. The best part is, I don't have to mess with juicing/blending myself. Will certainly buy again.
Leidy Johana Z.
Rego park, NY
I tried and it was good , but the amount of sugar is craZy , so definitely something to stay away ! Even my boyfriend that loves sweet stuff was complaining about it !
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Has a mild, slightly sweet taste. Not an overly powerful taste like some mixed fruit drinks. I use it every morning to take my daily pills.
I really like the manufacturer listing the number of pieces of each fruit that is in the drink.
Alexandria R.
Charlotte , NC
I LOVE naked juice! It is a delicious product and all of the flavors are wonderful! I buy it anywhere - target, Walmart, Starbucks! It always meets my expectations and I recommend it to others! One of my favorite products.
Lanre E.
Richmond, VA
I enjoy adding the mango banana version of naked to my smoothie (home made smoothies). It's thick and It tastes great and fresh(especially when cold). Great for light breakfast, to keep your tummy light and prep ready for lunch
Denise A.
Corp Christi, TX
Super healthy and nutritional drink! I purchase this drink at my local grocery store. I drink this like once a month. I consider it somewhat healthy. Has great taste.
Lindsay R.
Montville, NJ
The taste of the juice is great and it's pretty healthy! I think it's more on the expensive side, however the flavor is good! I picked mine up in Target. I would recommend this product, as I was overall satisfied!
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
The pros of this juice is that it is very fresh. The ingredients are simple and healthy. It is expensive. However even though it expensive it is worth the price. I would buy this again. I would recommend to others.