Naked Juice Pomegranate Acai 100% Juice 15.2 Oz Plastic Bottle

Naked pomegranate acai all natural juice 15.2 oz see more...

Courtney M.
I used to love these and drink them all the time, the taste was great. I recently found out that they contain formaldehyde. It's a little expensive to be preserving my insides while I drink it. I will not be buying this product any longer.
Morgan P.
I have absolutely no idea if Naked is actually good for you or if it's just one of those things that's really good at pretending to be. But frankly, I don't really care. It tastes super good and I feel like I'm being decent to my body.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Has a mild, slightly sweet taste. Not an overly powerful taste like some mixed fruit drinks. I use it every morning to take my daily pills.
I really like the manufacturer listing the number of pieces of each fruit that is in the drink.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
I tried and it was good , but the amount of sugar is craZy , so definitely something to stay away ! Even my boyfriend that loves sweet stuff was complaining about it !
Brittany W.
Saint Paul, MN
I am obsessed with Naked Juice- all flavors. They are so healthy, delicious, and filling. Every time I drink one I feel satisfied. The best part is, I don't have to mess with juicing/blending myself. Will certainly buy again.
Alexandria R.
Charlotte , NC
I LOVE naked juice! It is a delicious product and all of the flavors are wonderful! I buy it anywhere - target, Walmart, Starbucks! It always meets my expectations and I recommend it to others! One of my favorite products.
Lanre E.
Richmond , VA
I enjoy adding the mango banana version of naked to my smoothie (home made smoothies). It's thick and It tastes great and fresh(especially when cold). Great for light breakfast, to keep your tummy light and prep ready for lunch
Denise A.
Corp Christi, TX
Super healthy and nutritional drink! I purchase this drink at my local grocery store. I drink this like once a month. I consider it somewhat healthy. Has great taste.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
The pros of this juice is that it is very fresh. The ingredients are simple and healthy. It is expensive. However even though it expensive it is worth the price. I would buy this again. I would recommend to others.
Lindsay R.
Montville, NJ
The taste of the juice is great and it's pretty healthy! I think it's more on the expensive side, however the flavor is good! I picked mine up in Target. I would recommend this product, as I was overall satisfied!