BY NAKED JUICE

Naked pomegranate acai all natural juice 15.2 oz see more...

Metzi P.
Mesquite, TX
I find these juices to be too sweet for me. They taste good however the amount of sugar is overwhelming. It is a ok price but it's not very inexpensive. I haven't drank this in a while because I had an allergic reaction to the mango flavor one.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Naked has a great taste to their juices. But still tons of sugar. I would honestly rather make my own. I hope they start making them with less sugar because let's face it, what's the point of trying to be healthy if they are loaded with sugar?
Courtney M.
I used to love these and drink them all the time, the taste was great. I recently found out that they contain formaldehyde. It's a little expensive to be preserving my insides while I drink it. I will not be buying this product any longer.
Cynthia R.
Love love love naked juice 😍 coffee doesn't always wake me up in the mornings but picking up a naked juice on the run does the trick. Always feel energized with it. It is on the pricier side, but for the flavor and energy it's well worth it.
ARLENE G.
SOUTH GATE, CA
These Naked juices are delicious and very natural smoothie consistency. You can find these anywhere, grocery store, walgreens, walmart, target and even in bigger portion size. They have multiple flavors and they all taste pretty delicious.
Morgan P.
Troy, MI
I have absolutely no idea if Naked is actually good for you or if it's just one of those things that's really good at pretending to be. But frankly, I don't really care. It tastes super good and I feel like I'm being decent to my body.
Brittany W.
Saint Paul , MN
I am obsessed with Naked Juice- all flavors. They are so healthy, delicious, and filling. Every time I drink one I feel satisfied. The best part is, I don't have to mess with juicing/blending myself. Will certainly buy again.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Has a mild, slightly sweet taste. Not an overly powerful taste like some mixed fruit drinks. I use it every morning to take my daily pills.
I really like the manufacturer listing the number of pieces of each fruit that is in the drink.
Leidy Johana Z.
Rego Park, NY
I tried and it was good , but the amount of sugar is craZy , so definitely something to stay away ! Even my boyfriend that loves sweet stuff was complaining about it !
Lanre E.
Richmond , VA
I enjoy adding the mango banana version of naked to my smoothie (home made smoothies). It's thick and It tastes great and fresh(especially when cold). Great for light breakfast, to keep your tummy light and prep ready for lunch