BY NAKED JUICE

Naked pomegranate acai all natural juice 15.2 oz see more...

Julio D.
I have always loved Naked juices and I have always enjoyed that they are balanced and just enough sweetness to them. My only concern was that they had formaldehyde as a preservative so I stoped purchasing it. Since then I have not revisited this product.
Amanda S.
Lititz
I do love these drinks very much! I just wish they were healthier than they seem to be. A lot of the fiber is missing since it is a fruit juice, so that leaves a lot of sugar. I would recommend this as a once In a while treat, but not as an everyday splurge.
none n.
california
Love love love naked. One of my favorite fruit smoothies especially when your on the go. Great as a snack! Great enjoyable  flavors to choose from. I usually get them in packs at costco. Good value. Highly recommend! Keep in mind they aren't as healthy .
Oshianna C.
Arlington, TX
I am obsessed with the naked juice products! They have this thick texture to it that gives you the thought of a healthy shake but according to theirs ingredients it's not all that healthy for you but it taste so good so I don't. Focus on the health facts but I buy this on the daily basis
Tiffany G.
Delicious for a quick on the go smoothie. Especially if you don't have time to make your own. I love that they list the ingredients on the side but they do tend to have more sugar than I'd like. Still I can't seem to turn one down when offered.
Metzi P.
Mesquite, TX
I find these juices to be too sweet for me. They taste good however the amount of sugar is overwhelming. It is a ok price but it's not very inexpensive. I haven't drank this in a while because I had an allergic reaction to the mango flavor one.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Naked has a great taste to their juices. But still tons of sugar. I would honestly rather make my own. I hope they start making them with less sugar because let's face it, what's the point of trying to be healthy if they are loaded with sugar?
ARLENE G.
South Gate, CA
These Naked juices are delicious and very natural smoothie consistency. You can find these anywhere, grocery store, walgreens, walmart, target and even in bigger portion size. They have multiple flavors and they all taste pretty delicious.
Cynthia R.
Love love love naked juice 😍 coffee doesn't always wake me up in the mornings but picking up a naked juice on the run does the trick. Always feel energized with it. It is on the pricier side, but for the flavor and energy it's well worth it.
Courtney M.
I used to love these and drink them all the time, the taste was great. I recently found out that they contain formaldehyde. It's a little expensive to be preserving my insides while I drink it. I will not be buying this product any longer.