BY NAKED JUICE

Naked pomegranate acai all natural juice 15.2 oz see more...

Brittney L.
Brown Deer, WI
This is my favorite flavor of the naked juices. Its not thick and has nice consistency.  Its also not to sweet and you still get the correct amount of fruit serving from the juice. This juice can be a little pricy though and is definitely not something that you can drink everyday. Most people get turned off by the color but the taste is amazing.
Natasha C.
Reading
My favorite juice after a workout at the gym to give some energy. The flavor is very good. The price is a little high but it is worth it. I bought it at wawa gas station. I am overall satisfied with this
sidney h.
My dad loves naked juice I think he likes it cause it's healthy but he mixes it with monster so there go's the healthy drink factor. I really like this juice it's kinda pricey but the flavor is great it taste so fresh. We purchase it and stater bros but they also sell it at walmart.
Tina C.
Roslyn Heights, NY
This juice is so thick, it almost had the consistency of a smoothie. Pomegranate Acai is a great flavor but my favorite is mango.  They also have a green juice that is both healthy and tastes good.  I get these from Costco and they five me my money's worth.
Amy K.
Meadows Place, TX
I love Naked Juices especially their Pomegranate Acai one. I drink this almost once every two weeks. I usually get mine from Randalls. They are really healthy since their juices are organic, 100%. I always bring this juice with me on-the-go so I have it when I get thirsty.
Sarah C.
Fairborn , OH
Love love love this juice! The flavor is superb! I bought it at Kroger. It's super filling too. I drink it at least a couple times a month. I would highly recommend it and would purchase again
Beth B.
Great source of fruit & veggies. Lots of sugar but that is normal for fruits & veggies. Clean ingredients. Good snack. Good flavor - lots of options and different flavors. Bought at Hy-Vee. Usually they have deals on these 2 for $5. Will buy again when on sale.
Ashleigh V.
Whittier, CA
I think the packaging of this product. It does have a lot of sugar but it is good for after the run. The taste of them are really great. You definitely have to make sure they are refrigerated. I buy mine either at a gas station or grocery store. I world buy again
Emily B.
Burlington, KY
This is my favorite drink of all time! It's so healthy for you and it gives you so much energy for the day! So many of your vitamins are found in this delicious drink. It is also very reasonably priced and I couldn't be more satisfied with this amazing Drake!
Dayna J.
Lees Summit, MO
These are good for you & delicious to drink, these guys are very filling and I lobe that. I got this at Target but honestly you can find them anywhere, this flavor is good but some of the others are interesting to say the least lol. This one is very good but my absolute favorite is the mucho mango!