BY NAKED JUICE

Naked pomegranate acai all natural juice 15.2 oz see more...

Brittney L.
Brown Deer , WI
This is my favorite flavor of the naked juices. Its not thick and has nice consistency.  Its also not to sweet and you still get the correct amount of fruit serving from the juice. This juice can be a little pricy though and is definitely not something that you can drink everyday. Most people get turned off by the color but the taste is amazing.
sidney h.
My dad loves naked juice I think he likes it cause it's healthy but he mixes it with monster so there go's the healthy drink factor. I really like this juice it's kinda pricey but the flavor is great it taste so fresh. We purchase it and stater bros but they also sell it at walmart.
Amy K.
Meadows Place, TX
I love Naked Juices especially their Pomegranate Acai one. I drink this almost once every two weeks. I usually get mine from Randalls. They are really healthy since their juices are organic, 100%. I always bring this juice with me on-the-go so I have it when I get thirsty.
Ashleigh V.
Whittier, CA
I think the packaging of this product. It does have a lot of sugar but it is good for after the run. The taste of them are really great. You definitely have to make sure they are refrigerated. I buy mine either at a gas station or grocery store. I world buy again
Emily B.
Burlington, KY
This is my favorite drink of all time! It's so healthy for you and it gives you so much energy for the day! So many of your vitamins are found in this delicious drink. It is also very reasonably priced and I couldn't be more satisfied with this amazing Drake!
Dayna J.
Lees Summit, MO
These are good for you & delicious to drink, these guys are very filling and I lobe that. I got this at Target but honestly you can find them anywhere, this flavor is good but some of the others are interesting to say the least lol. This one is very good but my absolute favorite is the mucho mango!
Julio D.
I have always loved Naked juices and I have always enjoyed that they are balanced and just enough sweetness to them. My only concern was that they had formaldehyde as a preservative so I stoped purchasing it. Since then I have not revisited this product.
none n.
california
Love love love naked. One of my favorite fruit smoothies especially when your on the go. Great as a snack! Great enjoyable  flavors to choose from. I usually get them in packs at costco. Good value. Highly recommend! Keep in mind they aren't as healthy .
Amanda D.
Lititz, PA
I do love these drinks very much! I just wish they were healthier than they seem to be. A lot of the fiber is missing since it is a fruit juice, so that leaves a lot of sugar. I would recommend this as a once In a while treat, but not as an everyday splurge.
Tiffany G.
Delicious for a quick on the go smoothie. Especially if you don't have time to make your own. I love that they list the ingredients on the side but they do tend to have more sugar than I'd like. Still I can't seem to turn one down when offered.