BY NAKED JUICE

Naked pomegranate acai all natural juice 15.2 oz see more...

Vanessa M.
Charleston, SC
Love the naked drinks. They all taste very good and give me a good boost of energy. They can be a bit pricey but they are so yummy and filling it really compensates for it.
Megha M.
Sunnyvale, CA
I'm sensitive to high fructose sugar and all kinds of processed sugar. This should be the only juice that doesn't cause any allergy. I love the taste and how thick it is.
Jessica L.
This is my favorite of the naked juices. It tastes great! It tastes like you're drinking the fruit straight up blended. It's smooth, tastes sweet, and I love that it includes so many healthy fruits in one bottle. The only negatives I have are that it's a little pricey about $4 to $5 in the grocery store and there's a ton of sugar in the drink. However, if you're not worried about the price and it's sugar contents, and you're just looking for a good tasting drink, then I would recommend this.
Carmen C.
Brunswick
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I could drink this all day, every day. If you like sweet fruits and juices, this Naked drink is for you. I am big on pomegranates, so this was right up my ally. I drink this roughly twice a week, and would buy it several more times. My only issue is price. I don't mind buying it because I enjoy it, however if it were about .50 cheaper per bottle, I would be a happy camper.
Katie B.
Russellville, AL
I'm torn on this drink. It taste really really good and then I feel like I am being so healthy and accomplished!!!! Until I see the carbs and sugars. So loaded down with both it's not even worth the purchase. You pay this expensive amount for this small drink to be healthy and for good things for your body when it's actually not at all good for you.
Cindy R.
Silver spring , MD
Can you ever really go wrong with any naked product it's healthy it's sweet it doesn't give you that nasty veggie tales that most people don't like my daughter chugs it like she would any other juice so it's a perfect beverage the price point can be a little steep depending on where you find it but for the ingredients it has I can't really complain
Maddy C.
Denver
I love these beverages!! Ad I can't even explain!! I freeking loveeee LOVEEEEEEER love food!! I can eat eat eat, and am always always down for new things!! I love any kind of food except mushrooms!! I highly recommend anyone who's looking to try this product !! There's nothing els to say it's just delicious  No words except I LOVE IT
Tracie B.
Palmdale
Naked drinks are just pure delicious and healthy all in one. When I do not feel like making me a smoothie I drink a naked. If I missed out on breakfast I drink a naked. I also love this for after the gym or a run or any excercise activity that I feel like doing for that day. This drink purée is very affordable and taste amazing.
Taylor and Tylor W.
San Francisco, CA
These are so good. I really like the consistency too because it's kind of in the middle of a smoothie and a juice. The taste so good I honestly finish them way too fast. They taste really good in the mornings especially
ImmYazmin A.
This is healthy and delicious! I'm pretty impressed with the amount of fruit intake it has. It's easy to prepare and I add it into my smoothie. It's on the expensive side but I splurge on healthy stuff especially those relating to my daughters. I highly recommend this and will always buy for the girls