BY NAKED JUICE

Naked pomegranate acai all natural juice 15.2 oz see more...

Cassie R.
Caledon, ON
Naked has some great juices. Easy for on the go and provides great nutrients in a juice. I prefer natural, smoothie-like juices and this one is great! A bit costly but you can buy them in a bulk when they are on sale.
Charlene G.
Toronto, ON
Packs a punch of good flavour and is definitely what you expect. Every time I visit Starbucks I have to grab one as a quick pick me up juice. I have been drinking them for a while and love them all so far.
Claire B.
Hull, East Yorkshire
Always loved smoothies and pomegranates, so this juice was perfect for me to try. Tastes absolutely amazing and is so refreshing! Definitely try the other flavours by this brand too, you won't regret it.
Dalia E.
sfax
Pomegranates is my favorite flavor and this one tastes natural and amazing. It is affordable and worth buying again and again and again. I recommend it to everyone.
Dominique V.
Miami
I tried and it's definitely a smoothie, it feels like fruit just out of the blender, perfect for begin your day really!
The price is a little elevated but for the taste is good, very healthy.
Samantha J.
I love this smoothie when I want something fresh and healthy on the go! It's sweet and filling and is a great snack and I love that it's full of so many nutrients. I'd buy this by the case if I could!!
Sibeal B.
Kildare
i really enjoy naked drinks and also being naked and then when your naked and drinking naked there really is no other place i would rather be
L A.
BARKING, Essex
This is the best pomegranate flavoured juice. I buy it at Tesco all the time. Feels more natural with more flavour and less sugar
vanessa t.
Gosto do gostinho de acai e romã uma exelente combinação e a qualidade e maravilhoso pena que temos que compra de outros países
Kawtar L.
This juice is so yummmmmyyyyy!!!!! It's very delicious and and unique😍😍😍😍😍definitely recommend this! ! For kids and adults 💕