Naked Juice Pomegranate Acai 100% Juice 15.2 Oz Plastic Bottle

Naked pomegranate acai all natural juice 15.2 oz see more...

Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I'm torn with these. They taste so good but they are high in sugar. I feel guilty drinking the whole bottle in one sitting so I usually get two uses out of this. It can get pricey if you buy these often so I try to only pick them up as a treat if they are on sale!
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
The naked juices are always the greatest fix.
Each drunk is healthy, with nothing but good fruits. The price can be a bit better, but then again it is healthy, and doesn't contain preservatives, so it balances out.
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
This honestly tastes really horrible. I bought one recently to drink on a long road trip early in the morning and it smelled like spoiled yogurt. The taste was so bad that I was only able to take 2 or 3 sips of it before I had to throw it away. I would definitely not repurchase this item.
Jeanna V.
Glen mills, PA
I really like the way these taste but I can't allow myself to drink them that much due to the sugar content. I know they're all natural and the sugar comes from a good place, but it's just too much.
Brittany C.
I love almost every one of the naked drinks. Only the dairy free ones. I get them often and they are awesome for a nutritional on the go breakfast substitute on a busy day. Best when they are super cold, they get kind of thick as they warm. Def something I'll continue to buy!
Emily L.
De soto
Repurchased this many times. Just make sure you shake it up so you don't get to the bottom and have chunks. The flavor is so strong which I love. It's really good for me as well. Some may be turned off by the sugar content but I'm low in sugar so it doesn't bother me.
Katarina B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love all naked juices. Super healthy, natural and organic veggies and fruits. This juice is great during your diet routine. Perfect after your gym or any sport activation. Refreshing juice can be great for your breakfast as well. Pomegranate is my favorite.
Cj B.
Absolutely obsessed with this juice.  I highly recommend to anyone who loves juice.  I love the flavor and it feels clean which is great.  The taste reminds me of summer.  The prices can be a bit iffy and expensive but it's worth it.  You should go try it.
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
I love naked products. Pomegranate is one of my favorite flavors so I had to try. This is yummy price is a little expensive to me so it is a spurge. Not a huge one but it is. Flavor is really yummy! So try it!
Brooke H.
I really liked the taste of this naked . The flavor is super good I don't think that all the flavors are good and this one truly is you can get this at your nearest gas station target Walmart pretty much anywhere !