BY NAKED JUICE

Naked pomegranate acai all natural juice 15.2 oz see more...

Taylor and Tylor W.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
These are so good. I really like the consistency too because it's kind of in the middle of a smoothie and a juice. The taste so good I honestly finish them way too fast. They taste really good in the mornings especially
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
The naked juices are always the greatest fix.
Each drunk is healthy, with nothing but good fruits. The price can be a bit better, but then again it is healthy, and doesn't contain preservatives, so it balances out.
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
Foodie Expert
This honestly tastes really horrible. I bought one recently to drink on a long road trip early in the morning and it smelled like spoiled yogurt. The taste was so bad that I was only able to take 2 or 3 sips of it before I had to throw it away. I would definitely not repurchase this item.
Jeanna V.
Glen Mills, PA
I really like the way these taste but I can't allow myself to drink them that much due to the sugar content. I know they're all natural and the sugar comes from a good place, but it's just too much.
Brittany C.
I love almost every one of the naked drinks. Only the dairy free ones. I get them often and they are awesome for a nutritional on the go breakfast substitute on a busy day. Best when they are super cold, they get kind of thick as they warm. Def something I'll continue to buy!
Emily L.
De soto
Foodie Expert
Repurchased this many times. Just make sure you shake it up so you don't get to the bottom and have chunks. The flavor is so strong which I love. It's really good for me as well. Some may be turned off by the sugar content but I'm low in sugar so it doesn't bother me.
Katarina B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love all naked juices. Super healthy, natural and organic veggies and fruits. This juice is great during your diet routine. Perfect after your gym or any sport activation. Refreshing juice can be great for your breakfast as well. Pomegranate is my favorite.
Cj B.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely obsessed with this juice.  I highly recommend to anyone who loves juice.  I love the flavor and it feels clean which is great.  The taste reminds me of summer.  The prices can be a bit iffy and expensive but it's worth it.  You should go try it.
none n.
california
Foodie Expert
Love love love naked. One of my favorite fruit smoothies especially when your on the go. Great as a snack! Great enjoyable  flavors to choose from. I usually get them in packs at costco. Good value. Highly recommend! Keep in mind they aren't as healthy .
Morgan P.
I have absolutely no idea if Naked is actually good for you or if it's just one of those things that's really good at pretending to be. But frankly, I don't really care. It tastes super good and I feel like I'm being decent to my body.