BY NAKED JUICE

15.2 FL oz (5 Pack) see more...

Victoria S.
Clearfield
Review for: Smoothie 15.2 fl oz; 450 ml more...
I get a naked everyday before work and it helps me stay pretty energetic all day without having to drink caffeine! I love how natural it tastes and how thick the consistency is! By far one of my favorite brands
Chelsea L.
Kankakee, IL
This juice is so good and addicting. I love to bring it with for breakfast when I can’t seem to find anything fast to bring. The flavor is perfect and will become something you keep in your fridge for daily consumption.
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
Gotta say this is delicious. I love the taste and the texture is smooth and creamy. So it's great to curb the need for a milkshake. And it's got lots of fruits and veggies. But I only get it every blue moon cause of the sugar to protein retio. But it's my favorite green drink to grab.
Heather M.
I love this juice. It is so delicious and fruity and not to mention super healthy and good for you! All the fruits provide vitamins and minerals to keep you healthy and happy. I definitely recommend this product despite the price because i truly believe it is worth it!
Nicole D.
Lafayette, LA
BOMB! So delicious and so refreshing.  The flavors taste super fresh.  The packaging is nice and the value is great for the amount of product you get in a container.  I would definitely buy this beverage again and I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Shelby N.
Denver, CO
Very refreshing and tasty! I would drink this every day if it wasn't so expensive! It's especially good on a hot day or to start the morning. Goes well with most foods. I would definitely buy again! So tasty!
Somewhat A L.
This was given to me for when I had a hangover and it does wonders. I never liked the straight coconut taste, so this was a nice mix and helped me get a little more hydrated. I keep it near by for when I know I'm about to go drinking.
Livi H.
Graham, WA
We shop at Costco ALOT and they had these naked juices in the travel size. I thought these are great to bring for on the go, too. While I love allllll of the flavores of these drinks, my favorite one is definitely the green one.
Emmaline B.
Topeka
I love this flavor from naked. Some of their juices aren't sweet at all and some are way too sweet but I think this is a great in between for them. I never follow the serving guide though and I know I drink too much at a time.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
My family didn't buy this size we bought the smaller ones bear the fruit section at wal mart. The mango flavor is by far one of our favorites! It taste just like a mango smoothie and it's super delicious and healthy for you!
Jenny V.
Where can I buy one these sizes?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is the coconut flavor overpowering? I like pineapple but I'm not a fan of coconut
Kelly G.
Tampa, FL
I wanted to try some new flavors of the naked juice brand? And was curious what flavors are your favorite? Also is the coconut water strong in this ones? Thanks