BY NAKED JUICE #78 in Juice

Andrea A.
South Riding, VA
All I can say about this Naked Juice is YUM! I tried this on a whim because it's always calling out to me whenever I walk into my local grocery store. It's just sitting there in the salad section with all the yummy greens and I'd always wanted to try it, so I did. GREAT DECISION. It was a hot day, and it cooled me down, gave me so much energy, made me feel awake and refreshed, and tasted amazing! It wasn't overly sweet - it stayed true to the brand's name. It was simply I expected it to taste like. :) Definitely go out and try it!
Erika K.
Garner, NC
If Pineapple or Mango is on the label- I'm game. I love Naked drinks for their fresh taste, plenty of Vitamin power and concoctions. They sure do have a knack for mixing the right ingredients in for a remarkable taste. I love the mango machine smoothies. They are thick in consistency- but not straw thick. They're just right! A little pricey, but worth it when you want to "treat yo' self!" ;)
Megan R.
Reno, NV
Of all the smoothie like health drinks I've enjoyed, Naked Juice is by far one of the best. Some of their newest products feature the use of coconut water and I love me some coconut water! This product in particular has the perfect blend of pineapple and mango and I am excited to try a few other new products because of it!
Amber P.
Saint Louis, MI
I first thought this would taste terrible with the mango and coconut (not sure why I think it won't) but It was very good, tasted like I was consuming juice, or something sugary sweet, and it was water, and healthy things! the price is kinda out there but it pays to know what you are putting in your body!
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
This is such a great tasting fruit juice with an amazing tropical goodness to it! I love that you can taste all the different infused flavors of coconut, mango, & pineapple! Just as tatty as their other smoothie drinks but not quite as thick. Gives me lots of energy and I love how healthy they are.
member-9f10b6048
Edison, NJ
Naked juice is a really good product... I usually but them at costco and works out cheaper. There are so many days that i never get to eat my lunch and this is my saver...I switch between the mighty mango, green machine and pineapple mango.. theses are my fav falors i do like the others though
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
I love that Naked juices are just that - naked and 100 percent fruit. It may be a little more expensive than other juices, but I love that there's no added sugars, colors, or other ingredients. A big bottle of Naked juice is also great to substitute a meal when wanting to cut back a bit.
Tia F.
Bensenville, IL
I always love a fresh tasting juice and Naked is one of my all time favorite brands! This flavor of Mango Coconut water is amazing. I love how it tastes and I love how smooth it is. There is a little room for improvement in the size of the bottle because I am always wanting more.
chantee K.
Gilmer, TX
I especially like the nakeds that are mixed with coconut water. The green machine is one of my favorites! My favorite of the protein collection is the chocolate banana. I drink it in the morning when I'm to tired to have actual breakfast. So good! I've got my fiancé hook on them!
liliana c.
Hazleton, PA
I Love this juice. It taste so natural. It feel so refresh. i love mango. This juice is kind of expensive i wish it was more cheap. when i go to buy this juice i only get two because of the price. But i still love it just cause it taste so good. i would recommend this juice.
Jenny V.
Where can I buy one these sizes?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is the coconut flavor overpowering? I like pineapple but I'm not a fan of coconut
Kelly G.
Tampa , FL
I wanted to try some new flavors of the naked juice brand? And was curious what flavors are your favorite? Also is the coconut water strong in this ones? Thanks