BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksNaked Juice
Pina Colada Juice Vegan Smoothie - 152 fl oz

Naked Juice Pina Colada Juice Vegan Smoothie - 15.2 fl oz

Sunkissed pineapple, sweet apple, ripe banana, creamy coconut milk and juicy orange form an irresistible, island-inspired blend. Drink umbrella optional.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Naked Juice Pina Colada Juice Vegan Smoothie - 15.2 fl oz!
Yinanyela M.
West Chester, PA
Naked Juice Pina Colada Juice Vegan Smoothie - 15.2 fl oz uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this piña colada juice with amazing, good teste, very natural and healthy, has pineapple, apple, banana, coconut milk, orange and lemon with my 4 start I like with more coconut because I like to feel Iam drinking real piña colada but it is amazing no matter what.
Jackie B.
Naked Juice Pina Colada Juice Vegan Smoothie - 15.2 fl oz uploaded by Jackie B.
Purchased at: Albertsons
[product:naked-juice-pina-colada-juice-vegan-smoothie---15.2-fl-oz] is a pina colada for real!! Wow!! This is so #refreshing!! Really bright flavor, not heavy coconut like alot of the natural tropical juices. I love the #pineapple flavor with a nuance of #banana. No #hangover with this baby!! You need it.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Naked Juice Pina Colada Juice Vegan Smoothie - 15.2 fl oz uploaded by Rosie N.
Oh my! This taste just like summer to me! This juice smoothie with a thicker texture than a normal squeezed juice. It consists of pineapple, green apple, banana, orange, coconut milk extract, and a hint of lemon. I usually add chia seed into this and drink it that way. It's a great pick me up in the morning. And for the 15fl oz, it cost about $2.79. Overall, love it and I will be buying it throughout summer!
Eva B.
Columbia, SC
Naked Juice Pina Colada Juice Vegan Smoothie - 15.2 fl oz uploaded by Eva B.
I have always liked this brand, I have tried all the flavors. I really like it because it is a very natural juice. My favorite is the piña colada. Naked Juice Pina Colada Juice Vegan Smoothie - 15.2 fl oz I really like the price.
Brittany H.
This is a really good smoothie!! Love this drink!! It's so yummy!! It's one of my favorite flavors!! Not too sweet at all.
María S.
Winder, GA
Naked Juice Pina Colada Juice Vegan Smoothie - 15.2 fl oz uploaded by María S.
Me súper súper encanto el jugo lástima que no sea tan económico pero si es riquísimo...
Dave W.
Laurens, SC
Naked Juice Pina Colada Juice Vegan Smoothie - 15.2 fl oz uploaded by Dave W.
Pina Colada juice is my favorite when it comes to naked juice. I love it and will continue to keep buying it.
Amanda S.
Aurora, CO
Naked Juice Pina Colada Juice Vegan Smoothie - 15.2 fl oz uploaded by Amanda S.
My first time trying this Pina Colada juice has been delicious. I sometimes find Naked juices too sweet for me, but this is perfect with a fairly strong orange tang. Smells and tastes great; and it’s a beautiful banana color once shaken and mixed.
Rhema R.
Pensacola, FL
Oh my gosh this is by far my favorite flavor by naked juice. It is so yummy. I was genuinely disappointed when I finished my bottle taste just like a pina colada.
Lauren C.
This smoothie is delicious! Keep in mind that it’s a real fruit smoothie and not a piña colada mixer. It’s not overly sweet, in fact, there’s a little tartness to it. The smoothie is more like a thick juice rather than a traditional smoothie.

Looking for your answer?