Just squeezed, just bottled, and just rushed to your orange-juice-loving mouth. Make this 100%-pure orange juice blend part of your morning ritual, and it'll be hard not to smile your face off with every citrus-packed sip.

Where can I find this product to buy in Brazil?
I have a question, is this drink very acidic tasting or more smooth? Is their no pulp, mild pulp, or full pulp?
Start your review of Naked Juice OJ!
saltspreebabe C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is awesome! I love love Naked brand drinks. It's very smooth, blends well and easy on your stomach.
Luis  O.
Inglewood, CA
Very tasty. Easy to find in just about any store. Very full filing in case you are in a hurry and can’t get an meal.
Julie P.
San Antonio, TX
Naked products are so worth the price. The amount of fruit servings each drink has is always so shocking to me. I love that they visually show you the type and quantity of each fruit that's mixed with the drink! For this Orange Juice flavor, it's definitely one of the classics. It's simple, yet refreshing!
Abigail  C.
El Paso, TX
Amazing !!! I absolutely love it!! I definitely recommend it to you ! Need to try this it’s life changing!!! Love it definitely will definitely recommend this to anyone!
Syeda M.
One of the best smoothie i have tried victamin c the taste is so natural .. just love to take in summer is refreshing
Latina G.
Garland, TX
I love Naked juice drinks. I especially love most of the are Vegan. They are a but pricy but they're worth every penny.
Tracy C.
Ironwood, MI
Great flavor and the cost is good. Not very expensive at all. My kids love it! I like that the juice is all natural and healthier then the other juices at the stores.
Christen K.
San Carlos, CA
By far my favorite OJ! Can be expensive, so it's usually a treat for me! Not watered down like a lot of other OJs.
Tamielis T.
Dover
This product it taste amazing I really recommend this product if you try to lose weight I drink this in the morning i replace my breakfast with this
Grace C.
Vallejo, CA
Delicious love these drinks. I enjoy most of there flavors. You have to drink them chilled or else they aren’t as refreshing