Naked Juice® O-J 100% Orange Juice 64 fl oz. Bottle uploaded by Leslie W.Naked Juice® O-J 100% Orange Juice 64 fl oz. Bottle uploaded by Yvonne G.

BY NAKED JUICE

Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This tastes like a giant bottle of sunshine! It's fresh and delicious! It doesn't taste like Tropicana or any of those carton ones it's more like drinking it right from a real orange! It's not the cheapest but worth it!
Kendra M.
This tastes good and has good ingredients but it is not worth the price. Seriously, go home and make your own smoothie or drink any other brand orange juice, it will be just as good.
Jennifer H.
I love those juice. you will always find it in my fridge. I usually can find it at any local grocery store or sometimes even drug stores and liquor a. they are so delicious and nutritious
Melissa Y.
Naked juice is like ridiculously expensive but like also so good so it's a bit of a conundrum when purchasing, especially when you gotta choose between all the flavors they have. I personally mix it 50/50 with some other cheaper juice and its A+.
Shakhzoda O.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried it couple of times different flavors, I can confidently say that this juice brand is different compared to all other ones, it is more natural less sweet and very pulpy and thick.. I didn't like the green ones but this one and other red fruity ones are tasty
Rosie N.
This is my favorite kind of naked juice because it's the most common flavor, but naked does the best with this orange juice and makes it unique. Like if you were to drink this and not know what brand it is, you could probably guess Naked.
Alice L.
Newark, CA
Super tasty of. Tastes almost like fresh squeezed right then and there. I like that it's organic and doesn't have the processed "made from concentrate" taste. It is a tad bit on the pricey side though or I would.purchase it more often.
McKann T.
Los Angeles, CA
Delicious! Delicious! Delicious! I love this juice and I would drink it all the time if it weren't so darn expensive! It just kills me how the value of this is lost in the price but man is it delicious!
Tommy S.
Clinton, UT
I love naked juices! Great taste, and lots of nutrients! I haven't tried a flavor I don't like. But this is my favorite. It also looks nice. It's a little pricey but you pay for quality! I would definitely buy this again. And I have.
Tracy C.
Ironwood, MI
Great flavor and the cost is good. Not very expensive at all. My kids love it! I like that the juice is all natural and healthier then the other juices at the stores.
Brandi S.
I have a question, is this drink very acidic tasting or more smooth? Is their no pulp, mild pulp, or full pulp?
Maria L.
Where can I find this product to buy in Brazil?