Naked Juice® O-J 100% Orange Juice 64 fl oz. Bottle uploaded by Leslie W.Naked Juice® O-J 100% Orange Juice 64 fl oz. Bottle uploaded by Yvonne G.

BY NAKED JUICE

Samie W.
Seneca, SC
Review for: O-J more...
Tastes so fresh! It’s hard to find, but when you do it is probably one of the most fresh-squeezed tasting bottle of orange juice you have had in a long time! I wish they sold more of these and in bigger bottles too!
Chloe W.
Dallas
Review for: O-J more...
I love orange juice so much it wakes me up in the morning better than coffee does! I’m glad I tried this one from Naked because I love their smoothies and this juice definitely didn’t disappoint. It was super sweet and didn’t have too much pulp, just how I like it(:
Amber C.
New Phila, OH
Naked Natural OJ is the best OJ you could drink. The flavor is pure and delicious. Its great also because it doesn't have all the extra fillers/garbage in it. I drink it for the vitamin C and we'll it tastes so good. Naked is on the pricey side but local grocery stores do have them on sale quite often, I stock up.
Evy B.
Kent, WA
This is good. I like that it is simple and they say that there is no added sugar. To be honest I like their bottles and sometimes I like how nice and simple it is. I honestly like evolution fresh juice because its more organic and expensive but their combos are sometimes a little strange.
Brittney G.
west chester, OH
I am not going to lie, healthy drinks freak me out. I don't want to taste the earth when I am trying to drink something. BUT THIS...... was actually really good. I had a hangover and needed something to cure me. Someone reccomended this to me. Not only did it taste good, but it worked wonders on my head and stomach ache. These naked products are easily accessible anywhere and decently priced.
Lucia R.
I love me some orange juice and to me naked's orange juice is like if i had fresh squeezed oranges. Trust i've tasted quite a few different brands of orange juice and naked is in my top choices when i don't feel like make myself fresh squeezed orange juice . It's just such a naturally fresh delicious drink to have .
Maritza M.
Perfect juice for a mimosa or screw driver! I dont really drink juice on it owns but love to use it as a mixer and this OJ has the perfect amount of tart and sweet for a proper cocktail. The packaging is easy to reseal and light weight. Its a but expensive but if I dont want to juice oranges by hand this is what I would purchase
Bebe K.
Its hard for me to eat fruits and stay healthy and this helps me. These are addicting to drink. They are delicious and have tasty flavors. And These bottles are decent sizes for those who cant finish a huge bottles. These are on my must have list!
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This orange juice is definitely one of my favorite types! It tastes good and is very refreshing. It is not too bitter or too sweet. I like the Naked brand of juice and smoothies a lot, and I enjoy their other flavored juices also! I would highly recommend trying this product as well as their other juice flavors!
Katy R.
Sherwood, OR
It's good, but...
It's mostly sugar. Like, you're sort of tricked into thinking that Naked juice is really, really good for you - but if you read the label? It's mostly sugar. You could make your own smoothie for cheaper & with less sugar. I still love them, though.
Brandi S.
I have a question, is this drink very acidic tasting or more smooth? Is their no pulp, mild pulp, or full pulp?
Maria L.
Where can I find this product to buy in Brazil?