BY NAKED JUICE #53 in Juice

Just squeezed, just bottled and just rushed to your orange-juice- loving mouth see more...

Anna S.
Anna S.
Honolulu, HI
Naked juice is the best juice on the market. They don't add extra sugar because with fruit you do not need extra sugar. They are 100% organic and often vegan which is nice. Similar brands have concentrates and mislead you. This brand is very loyal to the consumer in what they present and provide. I appreciate that. This stuff can be pricey but at least you are getting good stuff and not just sugar water with a little fruit. I will highly recommend!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA
Naked Juice makes amazing juices that I can feel safe giving my children and this one is so yummy. Its not tart and it goes great in smoothies or just on its own. The 10oz bottle is perfect to split up for my kids to drink with there usual breakfast yummies and they love the taste. I would totally recommend this to others.
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Atlanta
Tastes pretty good. My school sells them as an entree which is ridiculous. These are so overpriced. They're going out of fashion now but it's a pretty good juice. I enjoy having it once in a while but I wouldn't typically purchase as there a juices that are just as good and way more affordable.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
I love naked juice. I love that their orange juice is 100% juice with no sugar added. It is a little pricey for juice but I love this if i am having breakfast on the go or i stop at a gas station and just want one serving of juice. I have bought this quite a few times and will buy again.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lancaster, OH
Naked juice is definitely the healthy booster juice you need! Where it doesn't necessarily hydrate you, it is the perfect alternative for lacking certain nutrients and needing them quick! I believe they're a BIT too pricey for the size they are. However, some days, it's just worth it!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Abilene, TX
This for me wasn't just plain orange juice it had an extra kick that I loved. I tend to drink orange juice when I am sick and this stuff helped me get to feeling better faster. Great taste and loaded with vitamin C without all the extra stuff. Just good ole orange juice.
Gabrielaa C.
Gabrielaa C.
Denver, CO
This is a delicious juice! I was a little skeptical about trying it, but one day I decided to try the mango/orange flavor and I'm obsessed. I try to have one or two every week. They have a smoothie consistency. And a variety of flavors. Most grocery stores sell them.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Sherman Oaks, CA
The most perfect portion of orange juice to pack into my work lunches. The bigger bottles sometimes are too much for me. This is the perfect amount of calories and tastes super fresh. Not to mention the packaging is cute enough to get kids to drink their juice too!
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
A very smooth orange juice that still has the typical naked juice feel. It doesn't have a lot of pulp which I know most people hate. So if you want just juice then this is the product for you. However if you do like pulp then I would go with a different product.
Olivia O.
Olivia O.
Dallas, TX
This is so good!!!!!!!!! The Naked Juice O-J 100% Juice 10 OZ Plastic Bottle is so good. I love drinking it, it tastes good and I love the combination of so many flavors that still go together. I definitely recommend this to anybody because it tastes delicious!
Kierra T.
Kierra T.
Aplington, IA
What would you rate this?