BY NAKED JUICE

Just squeezed, just bottled and just rushed to your orange-juice- loving mouth see more...

sarah f.
Temple City, CA
Naked Juices are always my go to when I see them in the store and need a drink. All the different flavors vary but I enjoy the O-J a lot. It's a bit expensive, but worth the price because they're quite healthy. I would definitely recommend this drink to others.
Tamia B.
Dallas, TX
these are very rich , and easy when on the run . you can taste al the fruit inside which is even greater i would highly recommend for parents and kids it's a easy way to get your kids eating vegetables
Penny O.
This is our take on vacation drink. I don't like to give my kids to much soda so this is a great replacement. Its all natural and doesn't have all that sugar like soda. My kids favorite is Get Naked. They go into to the store and is like were gonna get naked here. They are to funny. I just find the price is quite expensive.
Erin A.
Oakland, CA
I love orange juice! It's one of my favorite flavors to drink. I also love Naked. It's a favorite brands of mine. So when I found out they made a simple orange juice, I had to try it, and guess what? I love it! Super delicious! Naturally sweet and tangy. And just the right amount to satisfy me. I totally recommend this drink. I hope you love it as much as I do!
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
I love naked juice I first started drinking it back in 2011simply because Whole Foods was right up the block from my job so that's where I used to go for my lunch break and I love natural juices they taste so good there's no aftertaste you can drink it hot or cold it always taste delicious
Christina N.
Who wants to get naked? LOL jk! I'm not a big fan of Naked juices... to me it's too thick to be a juice and not thick enough to be a smoothie. It's an in betweener.. my boyfriend absolutely loves this, but me not so much!
Becca C.
So fresh and always a treat for me to drink a Naked juice. They go fast at my house! The vitamin c / orange juice one is nice for breakfast time or just to get in your vitamin c punch for the day! I think I like the smoothies a little better cause they are something different
Guera M.
I love Naked juices especially this one! My husband brought me something because I had a headache and with all the vitamins in this it helped clear it up quick. I felt refreshed after drinking it too. Smooth fresh taste in a convenient bottle is what I like, not to mention the price was decent too.
Ericka T.
Racine, WI
This orange juice is absolutely amazing! Such a great fresh taste and is healthy for you. If you enjoy orange juice then you should definitely try it! I normally don't like orange juice but this was so good I will buy again!
Bianca V.
Montclair, CA
Love me some orange juice. This brand is pretty good. It's affordable for what you get (orange juice can get expensive) and it's tasty. Not too sweet like other brands that add a bunch of unnecessary sugar. I'd buy it again for what it costs and what you get.
Kierra T.
Aplington, IA
What would you rate this?