BY NAKED JUICE

We use only the freshest, purest stuff in the world and leave out everything else. No added sugar, no preservatives, non-GMO, gluten free, and vegan. Ingredients: Mango Puree, Apple Juice, Orange Juice, Banana Puree, Lemon Juice, Natural Flavors, Beta... see more...

Buy on Amazon
BrittanyDale L.
This is my personal favorite to drink. But the amount of vitamins this drink has is enough for a full meal. This is good for on the go and don’t have time for a meal. But it’s a bit expensive for a small bottle. It tastes really good and fruity. I recommend drinking with ice because it just taste way more delicious
Maggie J.
Philadelphia, PA
My kids love this and beg for it whenever we see it in the store. Although it contains a lot of sugar,it is naturally derived from the fruit so I don’t mind giving in and buying this on accession. It tastes delicious and I would recommend it!
Rachel B.
San Diego
I’m pretty sure this is the best smoothie/juice I have ever had. It is so fresh, natural, and DELICIOUS, and I love the sweet mango flavor. It really helps boost my energy and can tide you over until the next meal no problem. It is a great way to get your fruit servings in if you are on the go! Would absaloutely recommend you try this is you have not!
Becca L.
Siloam Springs
I don’t drink juice very often, but when I do I almost always choose Naked Juice! I love that I can see exactly what I’m drinking because they have everything printed right on the bottle! Even though Naked juice is a little bit more expensive than other juice brands, I never mind spending a little extra to feel a little extra healthy.
Annie E.
Manhattan, KS
My favorite naked juice! I love the flavor of it. And buying the biggest size is the best value when it comes to these juices. I definitely recommend following serving size suggestions to maximize the value!
Danielle T.
Freeburg
This stuff is amazingly yummy. I was skeptical at first because I normally do not like smoothie like thick textures but this stuff tastes so good. It’s filling and healthy and has all natural sugar. I grab this if I need a quick natural energy boost.
McKenzie S.
Saint Helens, OR
Purchased at: Safeway
Naked Juice were my go-to in highschool! I loved them for breakfast or lunch. For me, they are very filling and great on there own. I love the Mighty Mango and the Green Machine.
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Mango is always my go to flavor! It’s so delicious and honestly refreshing. I always have the big ones at home. They’re the best thing to drink when you get up. I will always have my mighty mango naked juice!
Kayla G.
Bristol, VA
Baked juices are just the way to go when you want a healthy drink. The flavors are so good. My two faves are the mango and strawberry banana, so refreshing!
Taylor G.
Point Pleasant
Purchased at: Walmart
SO SO SO GOOD. I'm a mango lover so this being my favorite flavor I may be a little bias but still. Met my expectations of how it would taste & it's so good