Naked Juice Green Machine

“Looks weird.” Sip. “Tastes amazing.” Sip. “10 nutritious veggie boosts?” Sip. “Still looks weird.”

Is it an organic product?
are naked smoothies healthy?
Even thought this mostly contains fruits, why does a the smoothies have more calories than a soda bottle?
Start your review of Naked Juice Green Machine!
Jordan M.
Naked Juice Green Machine uploaded by Jordan M.
Purchased at: Target
Amazing! My favorite drink by far to have in the mornings. I love these and they taste amazing. And make for a nice quick fast morning drink. I never have to worry about breakfast when these are in my fridge because they are quick, good tasting, and filling!! I think everyone should try these at least once!!!
Gabriela V.
reedley, California
Naked Juice Green Machine uploaded by Gabriela V.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is AWESOME! Apparently it’s healthy with no added sugars and it tastes so sweet and refreshing. It comes in big and small bottles and it’s totally affordable. I like to put this bottle in the freezer and wait for it to get like a slushie and it tastes bomb .
Carlos T.
New York , NY
Naked Juice Green Machine uploaded by Carlos T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best Juices 🥤 that I never ever drink when we talk about natural juices bought it in a grocery... of course the ones you mother and grandma makes are better and I think the same too. But when talk about process juice in bottles ... nothing is better than Naked.
Freya J.
Millburn, NJ
Naked Juice Green Machine uploaded by Freya J.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love this juice! If u wanna go for something thats not berries. This is perfect Pineapples- kiwis- mangoes- apples😍 absolutely love this
Susan H.
Venice, FL
Naked Juice Green Machine uploaded by Susan H.
Purchased at: Instacart
Great for when I’m traveling and not home to make my own smoothie. Vegan and no sugar added, 4 g of protein plus they add Spirulina an herb which is great for your hair 👩‍🦱Naked Juice Green Machine the lid is kinda hard to open but I will buy it again.
Swathi A.
Lansdowne, PA
Naked Juice Green Machine uploaded by Swathi A.
Purchased at: Target
Delicious green juice . My go to if I haven’t eaten for a while , lots of vitamin C . One star knocked off because of high carb content almost 60 g in a bottle - could be reduced if concentrate products are used less
Jacquelyn W.
Calumet City, IL
Naked Juice Green Machine uploaded by Jacquelyn W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I buy Naked juice Green Machine all the time it's my go for meal replacement on the go. What I love about this drink is the healthy boosted of 10 green veggies, juices from 5 different fruits pack with vitamin C no preservative added and no sugar added the perfect drink.
Kristen K.
I was hesitant to try this juice, I had never tried Naked before. Green Machine was the first flavor I've tried and I love it. It includes apples, banana, kiwi, mango, pineapple, spirulina, chlorella, broccoli, blue green algae, spinach, garlic, barley grass, wheat grass, ginger, and parsley. You would never guess ALL these ingredients are in this juice because it has a sweet taste to it even though it is all natural with no sugar added. I honestly didn't even look at the price when I bought it but I will definitely buy it again!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,074 reviews
Naked Juice Green Machine uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Being Vegan, I do not have a lot of Added Sugar to my diet but I suffer from migraines and take Immetrix. My Doctor suggested taking in Sugar would help metabolize the med easier and help with them so I choose this smoothie. I add it to Cranberry juice and it is delicious. It is not bitter or strong.
Gabbie S.
Hyattsville, MD
Naked Juice Green Machine uploaded by Gabbie S.
I know this review is for the smaller bottle but I had to the the 64 oz. because this is my absolute favorite bottles smoothie. I like blending smoothing but sometimes don’t have the time. I love this because I still get the same quality all day all I have to do is shake pour and go!

181 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...