Naked Juice® Chia Sweet Peach Juice Smoothie 64 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by BARBARA R.

BY NAKED JUICE #11 in Smoothies

• I have tried other kind but never this one . is it good?2 Answers
Heather W.
Port Crane, NY
This is my favorite flavor of Naked juice! I even got my kids hooked. I just wish it wasn't so loaded with sugar. I mean, I know it has a lot of fruit in it, but that's a lot of sugar and calories to take in with one drink. I'd rather eat the fruit and feel fuller longer. I'm glad they did add the chia seeds with it though. It adds a bit of dimension to the flavor and gives it more of a fresh taste than if it was just the peach.
Sierra T.
Groton, NY
This naked flavor is by far my favorite. Don't be fooled, naked brand is not low calorie or low in sugar. But I definitely would recommend this over soda 100%. I like to add this to breakfast or have as a snack midday. Plus I can usually find these at my local discount store for at least 50% cheaper than retail
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
I just love some of the flavors of Naked juice as long as it's fruit flavors. My system won't allow me to get used to the juice mixed with vegetables. It's a great value to me because I'm getting pure juice with a combination of tastes I love together. Yes, I would buy this juice over and over again.
Meg W.
Naked Juices are a fun, delicious way to sneak in our needed daily vegetable and fruit quota. They are attractively packaged and are already chilled for consumption. When these go on sale, we stock up. They are great to take along when dinner will be late (especially the protein varieties).
Taylor E.
Provo, UT
I really love Naked juice. But this flavor wasn't for me. I don't really like peach but I wanted to try it anyway, even though I knew going in it may not be my favorite. I think I'll stick to my usual strawberry or Green machine, but I'm sure this one is great for someone else.
Sherkayla B.
I love this Juice so much. If I ever need a smoothie I go to this. The value is very good. It also taste very good. Now this juice is worth the price. Every time I see it, I have to get it lol. This doesn't compare to other products. Yes I would recommend this to everyone.
Monica M.
Louisville, KY
Naked juices are one of my favorite to buy. I typically buy it at the grocery store to pair with a salad or whatever I'm having for lunch that day. I feel as though I'm getting my daily dose of fruit. They can be a tad sweet but I always enjoy them. Highly Recommend.
Annakaren P.
Dublin , CA
This drink is so good! You can't even tell there's chia seeds in it. It's not super sweet like other juice brands usually are and all the sugar is natural occurring, there's no sugar added. This is a pretty healthy drink and I recommend it it's really delicious!
Tiffany T.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I love this juice a little more than the others in this line just because it helped fill me up longer! The chia seeds (if you haven't tried in a drink before) make for a different type of texture, but there is no taste and there aren't any big chunks. By the second or third sip you barely notice them
Jordan G.
Ishpeming , MI
This drink is very tasty but it is not healthy! They are currently under a lawsuit for adding extra sugar, which they say they do not do but they do! I would not recommend it! It's unhealthy and not good for you!
Lily A.
Azusa, CA
I have tried other kind but never this one . is it good?