Naked Juice Bold Beet

Stand strong against the midday slump with this uplifting, beet-a-fied juice. As vivid in color as it is in flavor, this masterfully blended bundle of cold-pressed beets, cucumbers, carrots, and oranges boldy goes where no juice has gone before.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Naked Juice Bold Beet!
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,297 reviews
Naked Juice Bold Beet uploaded by Celia G.
Beet juice ๐Ÿฅค is so good ๐Ÿ˜Š for you I love an easy grab and add to smoothie too!!!! Very convenient this drink ๐Ÿน is amazing ๐Ÿ˜‰ and so good for you compared to other
Racheal S.
Hayward, CA
I was so surprised on how good this drink tasted because I hate the taste of beets and coconut water. However I could not taste either one when I was drinking them. It is amazing tasting and so refreshing. I would buy this drink again because it is so good.
Nicole B.
Clearwater, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
My daughter & I ABSOLUTELY love these shakes!!!!!! ALL the flavors are yummy, there ingredients are awesome BUT they are SO expensive & that's the ONLY downfall for me but we do drink them occasionally!!!! Great to fill up an empty tummy!!!!!
Katherine H.
The beat flavor really didn't taste like beets. It tasted artificial and kind of gross. It was too expensive not to enjoy.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
I don't usually like beers, but this juice tastes pretty good with the beets! Not much to do for improvement, because that would mean adding taste like sugar, which would be very bad! I'd buy it again with another fruit added.
Ashly D.
destin
Purchased at: Walmart
They make beets taste good!! This is something my whole family loves, which is saying a lot because I have a picky eater toddler! These taste amazing and are good for you! I try to keep these in stock in my fridge. Also, at my grocery store they are usually on sale for a great price!
Jessica O.
Medford, NY
Naked Juice Bold Beet uploaded by Jessica O.
Don't knock it until you try it! Even if you don't like beets or have never tried them (they kinda taste like dirt haha) this product it worth a sip! NO added sugar, NO preservatives, Gluten free & vegan
Luanda M.
Philadelphia, PA
It kinda has that "dirt" flavor in the end but it's beet I guess... lol I'm used to it though and love it, gives me lots of energy to start my day. Usually have it when I'm running late and can't have breakfast so it's awesome because it's quite filling and makes me good until lunchtime!
Erina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing. I totally hate beets... so I was not sure about the taste of this smoothie but as usual naked slays. I was really surprised when I tried it. It was delicious and above all a healthy snack. Gives you all the nutrients you need and it's low in sugars. For everyone who hates beets... don't be afraid to give this smoothie a shot. You won't be disappointed
Brooke H.
Oshkosh, WI
I love this juice so much! It tastes so refreshing! I just wish they would do a carrot and beet juice together in one!

Looking for your answer?