Naked Juice Blue Machine

Got the blues? Take a swig of this nutrient rich blueberry-blackberry-banana-apple flavored goodness and enjoy your ride on the happy train.

Where can I found this product and how much is it, somebody knows? Naked Juice Blue Machine
Are these good drinks and do they taste good ?
Start your review of Naked Juice Blue Machine!
Leyla H.
Kissimmee, FL
Naked Juice Blue Machine uploaded by Leyla H.
Purchased at: Publix
I don’t like how it tastes but I think it’s healthy so I’m gonna give it one start for that, I also think that it comes in a cute package. But not my fav tbh🤗
Amanda C.
Athens
Naked Juice Blue Machine uploaded by Amanda C.
Purchased at: Kroger
I drink this product whenever it comes in out fridge. I’m a repeat consumer and love this drink it’s such a good morning drink when thirsty. I personally can’t see and improvement needed in this fantastic drink. It’s honestly amazing.
Jessica  B.
Muskegon, MI
Naked Juice Blue Machine uploaded by Jessica  B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect for days I don't have time to use the ninja to blend a smoothie, and I just add protein powder and be on my way! it's not the most expensive thing on the planet but its perfect to get to the goal !!
Brittany T.
Albany, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Naked Blue Machine taste amazing and is packed full of vitamins and minerals. The sugars are high but they are natural sugars and there is no added sugar to the juice. The cost is a little high but more than worth it because it's yummy and very healthy. I highly recommend this juice to everyone but if you are a diabetic be careful of the sugar intake.
AnneMarie J.
Tuttle, OK
Naked Juice Blue Machine uploaded by AnneMarie J.
My teenager swears by it! He’s not one to seek out fruit as a snack so it’s great that he’s able to drink it and it not be loaded with a whole bunch of artificial sugars or added sugars. The big container less him about a week. He drinks it every day! It’s a bit pricey but he’s getting some nutrients.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,197 reviews
Naked Juice Blue Machine uploaded by krystal H.
Purchased at: Amazon
So delicious and tasty! Packed so full of fresh fruit taste! Healthy choice to drink! Affordable price. I love this flavor so much!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Naked Juice Blue Machine uploaded by Rosie N.
Pure deliciousness! This bottle contains a mixture of blueberry, blackberry, apple, and banana. It's more of a juice consistency, not super watery but not super thick either. It looks dark because of the berries and tastes sour with a hint of sweetness. I usually space this out in 3 days and take a good gulp after work to get some vitamin b in my system. So good and will be buying this again!
Linh M.
Lynn, MA
Naked Juice Blue Machine uploaded by Linh M.
It's a good tasting healthy fruit juice smoothie. There are blueberries and blackberries in this drink and it tastes sweet and tart. I like it but it is expensive. I don't mind though and I'll get it again.
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love anything berries so this was wonderful. I love how naked is pretty much also 100% juice. They are very good that they are worth the money.
Guillani S.
Allen, TX
Naked Juice Blue Machine uploaded by Guillani S.
Naked juices are a good and fast option to start my morning and they are really good. I love how they come in many different great flavors.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Onique  W.
Sunrise, FL
il y a 10 mois
Naked Juice Blue Machine ? Who tried this?
Crystal V. il y a 9 mois
So so good
Darion D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
il y a un an
Briana W. il y a un an
In the us it’s available at target, Walmart, 7 eleven, WaWa. It’s a pretty well known brand so I think every grocery store or convenience store will have them!