Naked Juice Berry Blast

Strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries all together in one smoothie? Whoa. It's like holding a tiny little farmers' market in your hand. But there's nothing tiny about the berry-delicious flavor, perfect to launch you into the day loaded with energy.

how is the texture??? is it super thick and gritty???
Is this good? I noticed it was labeled vegan, which is something I have never noticed with this brand
ArrE these actually healthy??
Start your review of Naked Juice Berry Blast!
Jackie M.
Philadelphia, PA
Naked Juice Berry Blast uploaded by Jackie M.
I’m not a huge fan of bottle made smoothies.. But when I’m rushing around in the morning & don’t have enough time to make breakfast, I make sure to stock Naked’s Berry Blast. It taste delicious, gives me enough energy to get me throughout the morning. Naked Juice Berry Blast
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Naked Juice Berry Blast uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This smoothie has all together strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries. It’s very tasty, smooth, not to sweet and the best of all it’s VEGAN. I would recommend it.
Matthew N.
Murray, KY
When I first began juicing I looked for a fast and affordable product that I could grab on the go. I didn't have time to juice my own veggies. Naked allowed me to grab as I go and feel healthy at the same time. I was never left with the feeling of hunger after drinking one because they are packed full with veggies and fruits. if you are wanting to try a short juice fast I highly recommend to try these products before you spend the time, money, and energy on a juicer.
Claire B.
West Allis, WI
The flavor of this smoothie is alright but it is simply too thin for me. It leans too far towards juice and at the price point feels like it’s not worth it.
Brandi P.
Murrieta, CA
Naked Juice Berry Blast uploaded by Brandi P.
Purchased at: Albertsons
It tasted so good and more likely berry. Yummy! These are good healthy drink for you and no sugar. It is natural. I would like to purchase some more this drink again. Definitely recommended!
Kaitlynn M.
Cincinnati, OH
Naked Juice Berry Blast uploaded by Kaitlynn M.
Pretty good. It just has a weird chalk texture to it. I don’t know how else to describe it. But it’s delicious and full of fruit!
Nazokat N.
Brooklyn, NY
Naked Juice Berry Blast uploaded by Nazokat N.
This is my favorite juice brand of all. It has a great flavor and taste. It is made of pure fruits and not juice concentrate. I would definitely recommend this juice. Give it a try!
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this one is good but very watery unlike other ones from this brand..tastes great no issues there. Wishes the prices would go down
Natalie  T.
1,039 reviews
Naked Juice Berry Blast uploaded by Natalie  T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
49g of sugar but very tasty! Taste best when chilled and shaken up good. Label do say no sugar added on the front, so it's natural sugars. Pricey but worth it. 220 calories and 5 juices mixed. I'll buy again. [product:naked-100%-juice-smoothie-berry-blast]
Melissa B.
Greenacres, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I really love this drink and it has great flavor! Only negative is it’s got a lot of sugar and it’s a bit pricey. But it’s good and I definitely recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...