Naked Juice Acai Machine Juice Smoothie

Acai is pronounces "ah-sigh-ee", or you can just say bye bye free radicals.

Hi I have teied many of the Naked juice flavors. I know it has many things in it like the others. What are the ingredients you taste most in this drink?
What are the best flavors of this juice? I have seen a 'greens' juice and would like to try it, but am a little bit scared. Has anyone tried the 'green' Naked juice and liked it? Thank you :)
Start your review of Naked Juice Acai Machine Juice Smoothie!
Allie H.
Inver Grove, MN
Naked Juice Acai Machine Juice Smoothie uploaded by Allie H.
This is my favorite breakfast when I wake up late. It’s easy to grab and the perfect size. There are many flavors but this one is my personal favorite. Makes me feel like I am being healthy without it tasting terrible. Delicious, I highly recommend!
Cristy L.
Brooklyn, NY
Ok we love this my daughter must have one everyday on her breakfast well different flavors of course I juice shots and I know this product has lots of sugars preservatives def not Naked. But she loves it and is better then kool-aid
Crystal L.
Tecumseh, KS
This is so good I really like how it tastes like blueberries and it is so thick. It makes me feel good, I use as a meal replacement sometimes because it’s so heavy. I really like it.
Zuw C.
I drink this every morning for breakfast and also for dinner. Though it might look nasty it tastes so good,
Enisha L.
Waco, TX
This drink is not only great for your health but has some other great benefits such as it helps with your skin and digestive system
NaZairea T.
Phoenix, AZ
When I'm feeling fancy and I can afford to splurge on an expensive drink, this is my go to.
Stephanie D.
This is delicious, high quality ingredients. I recommend for anyone wanting a little more nutrition.
marolyn C.
another one of my favorite juice smoothie from this brand !! I like how there’s really no big seeds in this drink and pretty much no seeds at all ! This Açaí Machine Juice Smoothie definitely met my expectations !! I would definitely buy this product again !
Jennifer E.
Pasadena, TX
These are so delicious. I recommend when you’re in a rush and cannot get a meal in or if you are trying to diet. It might me a little pricey but it’s sooo good.
Emmie V.
Eau Claire, WI
this juice is one of the most tasty drinks that I have ever had, it comes in so many different flavors and provides the right fruits and vegetables for a daily schedule. Make it has great packaging that is easy to travel with and provides the perfect amount of nutrients. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a tasty healthy drink.