BY NAKED JUICE #66 in Smoothies

The Goodness InsidedegJuices fromdeg 13 apples, 13/4 mangoes, 1/3 pineapple†, 2-2/3 bananas† and 21/4 kiwi.Boosted withdeg spirulina, alfalfa, broccoli, spinach, barley grass, wheat grass, garlic, ginger, kale, parsley. see more...

Heather L.
Bacliff, TX
Omg!!! This stuff is amazing!! It tastes so sweet for something that has veggies in it. It is a bit expensive. This bottle cost around $10. It’s a great value for all the healthy benefits. If you have picky kids who won’t eat their veggies this is a great way to get them to do it. I definitely recommend this drink.
Anne B.
Paragould, AR
Naked’s green machine is one of my favorite juices. I love getting the larger bottles so I am add a splash of it to my protein or fruit smoothies for a little extra flavor. As with most juices, the fiber content is low, that’s the only downside to this green juice. Great flavor!
Jasmine J.
Alexandria , VA
I use this juice as a base for my smoothies. Sometimes I drink it by itself for breakfast too! I don’t believe there’s any room for improvising the drink itself , however, the price is a little on the higher end. Despite the cost, it’s a great purchase and I buy it often.
Kim O.
Milford
Very tasty, no mess it's already made. It's packed eith healthy goodness. Comes in a nice easy to drink from container. I've had it several times, different flavors all good. It's pricey but it's packed with vitamins. I would definitelybuy it again
Rebecca M.
Mojave, CA
The green juice is amazing. I always love buying this juice, I feel confident that it’s healthy, good for you, and delicious to drink. Too much is never enough for this. I will continue to buy this in the large sizes and the small for on the go 😊
Alison G.
Manchester, CT
I was a little hesitant to drink something green but I this tastes amazing! It’s hard to describe but it’s very sweet. I have heard that this brand isn’t that great and puts a lot of sugar in their products so that’s a bummer
Susan C.
I REALLY liked this one.  Have tried several Naked healthy juices and this one is very good and flavorful.  I had my friend try it and she liked it too.  It's very good and refreshing.
Sydney C.
Goleta, CA
This is my favorite health drink. I am consuming veggies while feeling like I’m drinking a fruit drink. It is very palate-able and tasty. I would recommend if you’re trying to get veggies into your diet.
Shaylie S.
Raleigh, NC
I really enjoy this drink! I was thinking it was going to taste weird but it was very good. Some people put them in the freezer but I don’t recommend that. Having it in the fridge is the best way to go.
Breanna B.
Evans Mills, NY
Love this! I like to drink smoothies after working out and I love this one! Makes me feel good after a workout, and I love all the different fruits and veggies in it. I will continue to purchase this!