BY NAKED JUICE #22 in Juice

“Looks weird.” Sip. “Tastes amazing.” Sip. “Like apples. And kiwi.” Sip. “Hey, 10 green turbo nutrients?” Sip. “Still looks weird.” But there’s nothing weird about this flavorful blend of apple and kiwi, so delicious that you won’t even notice the 10 green turbo boost.

Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I know green juice LOOKS pretty gross, but if you’ve never had it before, you definitely should try Naked Brand!

It’s got a whole lot of great healthy greens and tastes like fruit, you can’t even tell there’s spinach and whatnot inside... It’s thicker than most juices, so I would describe this more like a smoothie. But it’s smooth and doesn’t have any chunks of anything. My only gripe is that the price is a little unreasonable (although that doesn’t stop me from buying it) and it has a TON of sugar. It would be cheaper and healthier to make your own green juice (not to mention it’s pretty easy to do). But hey, if you’re on the go and need a healthier option, this is good and tasty,... So grab a bottle!
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
It’s not my favorite out of Naked, and recently, I feel like Naked has become less great.

So first of all, it’s very thick. It’s a smoothie, but like usually when you buy pre-packaged smoothies, they’re not like this. It’s just like drinking a lettuce smoothie. My teeth are all green with little particles after I’m done drinking it. And the taste is good, but then there’s this aftertaste that’s upsetting. I’d rather just go to like Pressed Juice and get something from there.
McKayla K.
Orem, UT
THE PERECR GREEN JUICE. I worked at Jamba Juice for 1 1/2 years and I’m telling you, for this price you are getting your full amount of fruit and veggies for the day, and cheaper ham you would at Jamba.
It tastes amazing so it’s a great way to introduce health into your diet if you’re looking to make a change- this is coming from a sugar fanatic who is trying to give up sugar and eating plant based, so I’m incredibly picky.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
I honestly don’t like the after taste of the green machine. It was one of the hardest drinks to drink. I’m use to smoothies or at least something with a little more flavor. If you love greens and don’t mind the bland taste, this is the juice for you. The con would be that I notice their juices tend to have more sugar content. If you don’t mind that then try it out. If not I’m sure other brands carry the same with less sugar.
StacyAnn L.
I love the green machine. When I first purchased the green machine, I was a little bit skeptical because of the look and how it would taste BUT! when I tasted it, it was amazing!!!🤗🤗. I normally feel tight and Drain when I first drink it the next day I felt energize and feel like I could take on the day. I definitely recommend this drink to friends and family
Danielle A.
Royse City, TX
My favorite juice drink! Everyone says “ew” when they see something green, but it’s delicious! Very Apple, fruity taste & still getting some veggies in there too. It’s great on the run or in addition to a not so healthy lunch, so you’re getting some fruit & veggies. Tastes great.. I recommend to those who hate veggies but are needing some in their diet.
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
Green drinks usually freak me out because I always think they would taste like grass. This one doesn't. This one tastes like a tropical fruit juice with the kiwi and pineapple in it. I absolutely loved it. It is definitely one of the products I reach for. Especially if I'm not feeling the greatest. Will be purchasing again. This is so worth it.
Kerry R.
I so assumed this was gonna taste like greens.  Never judge a book by its cover.  It is so awesome.  I like the textures compared to others on the market.  The packaging is easy to handle.  I like the size and shape of the bottle.  It has lead me to try other flavors.  I am addicted to naked.
Amanda I.
Cutler Bay, FL
Although it tastes extremely delicious, their branding is healthy and the amounts of sugar and carbs in this drink is it is absolutely ridiculous. This drink is marked as a replacement for a protein drink or a vegetable new to micro nutrient drink but in fact has way more sugar and carbs than nutrients. But if you don’t care about the health aspect highly recommend it tastes awesome!
Ericka Z.
Ruskin, FL
I love this drinkkk. I drink all the time when getting up for work and when I’m tired. It gives me energy & affordable & taste veryyyy good. There’s all kinds of goods. I highly recommend for anyone to try this you might like it(:
Alexandria M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
What's your favorite time/situation to drink green magic? I love to drink these on the way to work.
Tori L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
What is your favorite flavor?
Brianna N.
Does anyone else like the Green Machine one as much as I do? If not what's your favorite?
Emily N.
Hey guys!!!!? What's your favorite flavor of all time??
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
Am I the only one who doesn't like this very much!? I just cant deal with the after taste. But I do like the flavors.