BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksNaked Juice
Naked Coconut Water + Pineapple Juice

Naked Coconut Water + Pineapple Juice

Naked® Coconut water + Pineapple Juice.
With other natural flavors.
All natural good source of potassium.
80 calories per serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Naked Coconut Water + Pineapple Juice!
Carly F.
Northville, MI
I have a thing for coconut water as of lately. It's so hydrating and has a great flavor especially when paired with fruits like pineapple. It tastes amazing cold or over ice. I would definitely recommend!!
Toshira A.
Los Angeles, CA
Super tasty!! I like using this with smoothies for a better taste than just water. It holds well in the container.
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA
These are a sad version of coconut water. They have made the taste and sugar content both appalling. Don't go here if you want to be refreshed.
Naiara C.
Houston , TX
The best coconut water ever. With the best taste of pinaple. Very affordable and delicious!
Corinn B.
Arlington, VA
One of the only coconut waters I can drink! Had just enough flavor that doesn’t overwhelm you and still does the job on pure coconut water. Kind of hard to find but when you do find it I like to buy a lot of them.
Ashlynn R.
Littleton , CO
I love coconut water and prefer it over everything else. I'm not the biggest fan of their packaging though, because I like to take them to work and it makes it hard to keep them on the floor without being resealable.
Jennifer J.
Newark, NJ
Love me some pineapple juice, especially this one. Flavor is like I've never tasted. Best one out there !
Haley S.
magalia, ca
I don't usually like coconut water. It reminds me of cough syrup. But these infused flavored waters are amazing! You forget you're even drinking the coconut water!
Jessie B.
nags head
I don't know why pinnacle pairs so perfectly with coconut water but it does! So refreshing.
Caley H.
Freeport , FL
These are amazing. I just wish they were cheaper for the amount you get. Flavor is great and make a me feel great!

Looking for your answer?