BY NAKED JUICE

Naked® Coconut water + Pineapple Juice.
With other natural flavors.
All natural good source of potassium.
80 calories per serving. see more...

Kerry G.
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA
These are a sad version of coconut water. They have made the taste and sugar content both appalling. Don't go here if you want to be refreshed.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Foodie Expert
I have two daughters. One is a year and a half and the other is four and a half. Both of them love drinking this. It's become our go to when we are going to the beach. We will pack up a few of these and I never have to worry about our girls not staying hydrated.
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
san diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I thought the idea of coconut water and pineapple juice would taste refreshing, but to my dismay, it was incredibly disgusting. I took a sip of it and wanted to spit it out right away. It tasted extremely artificial and the two flavors did not mesh together at all. I ended up throwing away the bottle because even the smell did not smell pleasant. I'd rather stick with their plain coconut water.
Shardonae M.
Shardonae M.
Indianapolis, IN
  Is probably my favorite coconut water product. I've always been in love with the Naked juice brand so I wasn't the slightest bit surprised once I tried this particular flavor. The combination in flavor transports you to a tropical island. I like to drink this right after a good workout.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Mantua, OH
I don't typically like coconut water, but it's so good for you I've been trying to drink it more often. The pineapple gives it an awesome flavor and I don't even feel like I'm drinking coconut water! Double win
Carly F.
Carly F.
Northville, MI
Foodie Expert
I have a thing for coconut water as of lately. It's so hydrating and has a great flavor especially when paired with fruits like pineapple. It tastes amazing cold or over ice. I would definitely recommend!!
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
Foodie Expert
WHO DOESNT LOVE COCONUT WATER?? I LOVE THIS COCONUT WATER THE BEST OF ALL. GREAT FLAVOR, EVEN TASTE, NO AFTER BITTER TASTE. MY KIDS LOVE THIS TOO AND LOVE TO TAKE WITH THEM ON TRIPS, AND SCHOOL LUNCH
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
lancaster, CA
I love coconut juice and this naked juice is just mind blowing! It's not too sweet and you can taste the coconut in it. The packaging is nice because you can travel with it and take it on the go.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Atlanta, GA
I am not a fan of plain coconut water, but it tastes so much better with pineapple. I would also suggest making sure it's cold before drinking. It is super hydrating and refreshing when cold!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Foodie Expert
I added a little splash of this to my fruit smoothies and it is delicious! This is a healthy drink full of healthy benefits! It works wonders for my body and skin! I recommend others to try!