BY NAKED JUICE

Naked® Coconut water + Pineapple Juice.
With other natural flavors.
All natural good source of potassium.
80 calories per serving. see more...

Shardonae M.
Indianapolis, IN
  Is probably my favorite coconut water product. I've always been in love with the Naked juice brand so I wasn't the slightest bit surprised once I tried this particular flavor. The combination in flavor transports you to a tropical island. I like to drink this right after a good workout.
Ashlynn R.
Littleton , CO
I love coconut water and prefer it over everything else. I'm not the biggest fan of their packaging though, because I like to take them to work and it makes it hard to keep them on the floor without being resealable.
Haley S.
Oroville, CA
I don't usually like coconut water. It reminds me of cough syrup. But these infused flavored waters are amazing! You forget you're even drinking the coconut water!
Josh H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product! It is great. I would recommend this to a friend. This is really affordable. Not too pricey and love it. Absolutely great. Not disappointing I'd buy again
Sarah J.
I have two daughters. One is a year and a half and the other is four and a half. Both of them love drinking this. It's become our go to when we are going to the beach. We will pack up a few of these and I never have to worry about our girls not staying hydrated.
Valerie T.
san diego, CA
I thought the idea of coconut water and pineapple juice would taste refreshing, but to my dismay, it was incredibly disgusting. I took a sip of it and wanted to spit it out right away. It tasted extremely artificial and the two flavors did not mesh together at all. I ended up throwing away the bottle because even the smell did not smell pleasant. I'd rather stick with their plain coconut water.
Autumn W.
Saint Augustine, FL
Coconut water an pineapple juice is literally the best thing Maked has ever come out with. It is healthy, affordable, and taste really good. There is no room for improvement in this drink. I totally recommend this drink.
Corinn B.
Arlington, VA
One of the only coconut waters I can drink! Had just enough flavor that doesn’t overwhelm you and still does the job on pure coconut water. Kind of hard to find but when you do find it I like to buy a lot of them.
Kelsey G.
Mantua, OH
I don't typically like coconut water, but it's so good for you I've been trying to drink it more often. The pineapple gives it an awesome flavor and I don't even feel like I'm drinking coconut water! Double win
Carly F.
Northville, MI
I have a thing for coconut water as of lately. It's so hydrating and has a great flavor especially when paired with fruits like pineapple. It tastes amazing cold or over ice. I would definitely recommend!!