BY NAKED JUICE

Naked® Coconut water + Pineapple Juice.
With other natural flavors.
All natural good source of potassium.
80 calories per serving. see more...

Ashlynn R.
Littleton , CO
I love coconut water and prefer it over everything else. I'm not the biggest fan of their packaging though, because I like to take them to work and it makes it hard to keep them on the floor without being resealable.
Shardonae M.
Indianapolis, IN
  Is probably my favorite coconut water product. I've always been in love with the Naked juice brand so I wasn't the slightest bit surprised once I tried this particular flavor. The combination in flavor transports you to a tropical island. I like to drink this right after a good workout.
Sarah J.
I have two daughters. One is a year and a half and the other is four and a half. Both of them love drinking this. It's become our go to when we are going to the beach. We will pack up a few of these and I never have to worry about our girls not staying hydrated.
Autumn W.
Coconut water an pineapple juice is literally the best thing Maked has ever come out with. It is healthy, affordable, and taste really good. There is no room for improvement in this drink. I totally recommend this drink.
Corinn B.
Arlington, VA
One of the only coconut waters I can drink! Had just enough flavor that doesn’t overwhelm you and still does the job on pure coconut water. Kind of hard to find but when you do find it I like to buy a lot of them.
Kelsey G.
Mantua, OH
I don't typically like coconut water, but it's so good for you I've been trying to drink it more often. The pineapple gives it an awesome flavor and I don't even feel like I'm drinking coconut water! Double win
Carly F.
Northville , MI
I have a thing for coconut water as of lately. It's so hydrating and has a great flavor especially when paired with fruits like pineapple. It tastes amazing cold or over ice. I would definitely recommend!!
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
WHO DOESNT LOVE COCONUT WATER?? I LOVE THIS COCONUT WATER THE BEST OF ALL. GREAT FLAVOR, EVEN TASTE, NO AFTER BITTER TASTE. MY KIDS LOVE THIS TOO AND LOVE TO TAKE WITH THEM ON TRIPS, AND SCHOOL LUNCH
Anna S.
I am not a fan of plain coconut water, but it tastes so much better with pineapple. I would also suggest making sure it's cold before drinking. It is super hydrating and refreshing when cold!
Erica G.
Imperial, MO
I have always been a fan of coconut water but this stuff is so good! Coconut water not only tastes good but it is good for you and I always feel so refreshed after drinking it. I also love that you can choose different flavors!