BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksJuiceNaked Juice
Naked Coconut Water + Mango Peach Juice

Naked Coconut Water + Mango Peach Juice

Naked® Coconut Water + Mango Peach Juice.
Quality seal.
Mango peach.
With other natural flavors.
All natural.
Good source of potassium.
80 calories per serving.
11.2 fl oz (330 ml).

How does this flavor taste, I have never been a fan of coconut but something tells me the coconut water wont taste so bad, am I right?
Start your review of Naked Coconut Water + Mango Peach Juice!
greidy P.
Soy un gran fan de todos los productos desnudos. Esta de la que acabo de darme cuenta y es definitivamente uno de mis nuevos favoritos. Incluyendo el coco con la mezcla de las frutas y verduras frescas ya en la mezcla de productos muy bien.
jenny P.
Streamwood, IL
Ha. My ex would always drink this so im guessing it was really good, he would never give me some. Smh
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
Naked products have never disappointed me, they are filled with healthy vitamins and perfect to bring with you on the go.
tina S.
Laureldale, PA
Great tasting juice that I can actually get my son to drink. I think all the naked juices are great tasting and worth a try
Lillian D.
Yelm, WA
This is so refreshing like you have no idea. I can't find this everywhere. Ice only had it a few times visiting a different place hard to find.
Nicole D.
Coconut is so healthy for you but can get boring. It is nice to combine it with other flavors to give you a variety.
caina W.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't really like mango but this wasn't awful. I just wish it wasn't water... maybe the coconut and mango combo wasn't good
Marissa C.
Stockton, CA
I love this mixture of the coconut water! It keeps your hydrated and healthy! It makes me feel good and the flavors mix so well together.
Yasmine H.
Inglewood, CA
Tasty but filled with sugar. It's a great alternative to a standard juice but be mindful of the sugar - it's relatively affordable and has a nice tropical flavor. Perfect for a warm day.
Kristen P.
Montrose , PA
Good product. Great taste. The drink overall was a good buy in my opinion. Would buy again.