Naked® Boosted Mighty Mango® 100% Juice Smoothies 4-10 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by member-565aff3f6Naked® Boosted Mighty Mango® 100% Juice Smoothies 4-10 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Noorulain T.

BY NAKED JUICE #36 in Juice

• I have seen these juices before but found them a little pricey. A...2 Answers
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
I have a love hate relationship with the Mango Naked. I love the brand Naked but I was not a fan of the mango. Though I find no fault in the brand and just a personal taste that I just don't like mango. I wanted to try something different but I'll stick to my favorite Green Machine from now on. I love the energy boost naked gives and the flavor as well. I will definitely purchase again and tell all my friends to try it.
Aja R.
Aja R.
To start I'm Mangoes #1 fan! The price is a bit much but well worth it! When I first tried it I was skeptical because most drinks at that say mighty mango or mango madness or something like that, they typically don't give off a whole lot of mango flavor. But in this case you definitely get a mango flavor! It's got such and authentic mango flavor to it it's my favorite drink that's out there, it's a must try!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Sacramento, CA
This drinks are really good!!! They taste like smoothies. They are really healthy for you. I think the Packaging is really cute because the bottle is like a square. I would definitely recommend the mango one the tropical one because it's really good and also the Green one even though it's made out of vegetables it's really good.
christian l.
christian l.
This was like love at first sight. 😅 or should I say at the first sip... the flavor is great & it's not one of those juices that you drink & it has an after flavor lingering in your mouth, um no ! I usually buy these whenever I start to feel a little sick, the vitamin c helps since I hate taking vitamins 😒 try these out
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
I absolutely love both the flavor and health benefits of the Naken Boosted Mighty Mango juice. Although it tends to swing towards the pricey side, I think a nicely packaged, natural smoothie is totally worth it. I would recommend this juice to anyone who is slightly terrified of green juice, for a healthy alternative.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I love the Naked smoothies. This is one of my favorite flavors, along with the strawberry banana. Shake it well before drinking. I would definitely recommend these to others, as I have repurchased many different times. They are a little more expensive than what you'd think, but they're worth it, in my opinion.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Strong mango flavor in a thick juice consistency making it taste more like a smoothie. Very delicious and easy to take on the go. The packaging is very minimal and nice. I would most definitely recommend this juice to anyone who would like good nutritional fruit intake as well as something delicious.
Dhallana P.
Dhallana P.
these are amazing!!! the taste is so rich! I just can't get enough of it. The texture is amazing and reminds me of a smoothie at a much cheaper price than if were to go to a smoothie bar or something. These are one of my favorite flavors for this brand and would totally buy it again.
Archana N.
Archana N.
Madison
This mango juice is good for a evening along with snacks. But it doesn't taste completely mango. There are other fruit blends which makes it a little less tastier.
If it could be completely be a mango only juice then would love this even more. But good for a first time to try on.
Shelly W.
Shelly W.
San Jose, CA
For some reason, I had a lot of hope for Naked products but the first one I ever tried was the Mighty Mango flavor. The taste was only so-so and did not taste much like mango at all. I'm not a fan of any "fake" mango flavoring, so maybe this is why? I like the Odwalla ones more
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Lanark, Ontario
I have seen these juices before but found them a little pricey. Are they worth there price?