Naked® Boosted Mighty Mango® 100% Juice Smoothies 4-10 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Yasaswini G.Naked® Boosted Mighty Mango® 100% Juice Smoothies 4-10 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Noorulain T.Naked® Boosted Mighty Mango® 100% Juice Smoothies 4-10 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by member-565aff3f6

BY NAKED JUICE #19 in Smoothies

• I have seen these juices before but found them a little p...2 Answers
Lydia E.
Mighty Mango is my favorite Naked juice, I love how it's fruits and veggies so I feel better about drinking something so high in sugar and calories, it's not something I would suggest drinking constantly but it's good for replacing a portion of a meal with or for a snack to keep you going
Magdalena O.
Auburn , WA
I love these naked juice I give to my son and family is very nutritional and the flavor is like ur eating the real fruit I will keep buy these for a long time because we love so much is the only juice we drink at home
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
I love this flavor of Naked juice it’s very good a little on the expensive side though but it’s a nice treat every once in awhile when I want a healthier drink. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Nicole M.
Eugene, OR
Next to The Green Machine, this is my second favorite flavor of Naked drinks. Although they are high in calories & a but pricey, they taste so good. Plus it's better for you than a soda.
Christine L.
E Brunswick, NJ
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! I love getting one of these when I'm out of the house or on a road trip because they pack tons of nutrients into a great, energy boosting, bottle of goodness:)
Alexis C.
If you’ve ever been to Jamba Juice and ordered a Mango-a-go-go then this is what I’m comparing it to. It taste great and once you’ve started drinking it you might not want to stop
chambree T.
Eagle River
Super yummy! To e smaller size is great for me a had a gastric sleeve leaving me with a small stomach this is a perfect meal replacement option for me ans the right amount.
christian l.
This was like love at first sight. 😅 or should I say at the first sip... the flavor is great & it's not one of those juices that you drink & it has an after flavor lingering in your mouth, um no ! I usually buy these whenever I start to feel a little sick, the vitamin c helps since I hate taking vitamins 😒 try these out
Noorulain T.
Everett, MA
I really like a good smoothie juice and I appreciate naked coming up with one. It is really good and taste fresh. However I feel like it's a little too expensive for me as well as the texture of the smoothie is a little too thick. But the flavors are spot on.
Dheevena R.
The taste of the mighty mango juice is soooo yummy! It has a bunch of fruits in it and you get hints of each flavor through the juice. It's not like just one fruit dominates the drink. I really love the packaging of this product too because the bottle is sturdy and small enough to fit in my bag for when I'm running out of the house.
Amanda O.
Lanark, Ontario
I have seen these juices before but found them a little pricey. Are they worth there price?