Naked® Boosted Green Machine®/Pure Fruit Mighty Mango® 100% Juice Smoothies Variety Pack 8-10 fl. oz. Bottles

BY NAKED JUICE #8 in Smoothies

Liz L.
Pottsville, AR
Naked is on my top list of all natural juice products to buy! I usually have a good mixture in my fridge for whatever my body is needing! It has an excellent all natural flavor, and I haven't run across one yet I don't like!
Athena D.
These are very good at giving your kids a small dose of veggies - if you have a hard time doing so by force-feeding them like I do.  They do, however, have a LOT of sugar (as most fruit juices do), so beware - this juice is not necessarily more healthy because of the small added benefit of some veggies thrown in.  There are other brands of green juice that pack a bigger punch, but they don't taste as good.
Mandy S.
Studio City, CA
Green Machine! It saved the day for me when I was pregnant and needed a great tasting juice to wash down my vitamins. It saves the day when my little boy says “no” to veggies but doesn’t realize he’s drinking it in this. It saves the day when I just want to feel healthy! Give it a try, tastes great, packed with great stuff!
Majel R.
Lancaster, CA
When I can't juice myself I choose these.  They offer a variety of fruits and vegetables.  A healthy drink, and they taste great. I like that it gives me my veggies in a tasty drink.  I have been getting this brand for several years now and haven't found anything that tastes as good
India l.
chicago, il
I love this brand. It is health and a smoothie in a go with out paying the expensive price is amazing. Jamba Juice etc chargers so much for a small but I can buy these in bulk and save so much money and have a healthy breakfast or snack on the go with out the expensive prices or cleaning
Aubree S.
Birmingham, AL
These are a couple of my favorite flavors of this drink. I didn't know what to think when I first saw the green one, but they were right, it really does taste amazing! It sure is better than a lot of the other green juices out there these days. I do, however, wish they could make the calorie count lower.
Rachel M.
Austin , TX
These smaller bottles are perfect to pack for lunches. And, the assorted flavors means you can switch things up by the day! Plus, nothing makes you feel healthier than looking at all the yummy fruits and veggies on the side of the Naken bottles.
Natalia M.
Leadville
No doubt the drink at first glance is VERY VERY suspect, BUT OH MY LANTA its amazing...its not earthy and salty like it appears it would taste NO, ...the sweetness from the fruit definitely shines through.... this is my favorite NAKED DRINK !!
Gina S.
Derby, NY
naked juices are some of my favorite quick drinks to have in the morning to get my mind ready for the day. It is a bit pricey sometimes but I believe it's worth it. Green machine is my absolute favorite flavor and wild definitely buy it again.
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
i think this is the only green drink i have try and it has gone in my body thru my whole life 😂😂😁😁 im really in love with this stuff and is so healthy,and the taste is like baby food😂😂😂😁 i highly recommend i really love this stuff