Naked® Boosted Green Machine®/Pure Fruit Mighty Mango® 100% Juice Smoothies Variety Pack 8-10 fl. oz. Bottles

BY NAKED JUICE #13 in Juice

Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I dont like them all but I do drink them for health reason al the orange one is the best out of them all my kids will drink this also so I keeo some on hand for us all to get some veggies/ any other benefits in the bottle would like no sugar tho.
Liz L.
Russellville , AR
Naked is on my top list of all natural juice products to buy! I usually have a good mixture in my fridge for whatever my body is needing! It has an excellent all natural flavor, and I haven't run across one yet I don't like!
Athena D.
These are very good at giving your kids a small dose of veggies - if you have a hard time doing so by force-feeding them like I do.  They do, however, have a LOT of sugar (as most fruit juices do), so beware - this juice is not necessarily more healthy because of the small added benefit of some veggies thrown in.  There are other brands of green juice that pack a bigger punch, but they don't taste as good.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
The taste of this is unparalleled. Unfortunately it is loaded with sugar, which for me knocks it off of the healthy list. I like these when I feel like I’m getting sick. Coast is a bit high. I will buy again.
Carol L.
San Jose, CA
My kids love these smoothies. When on sale at Costco for 8.99 for a pack of 12 it is more affordable. I love that my kids love it without knowing it has veggies in it. I recommend it if they can afford it.
Tina C.
Alhambra, CA
This variety pack is one of my favorites because it helps me not get tired of each flavors so quickly. I am a repeat consumer because it is definitely affordable at any wholesales. The flavor of the green juice is the best because it is not too thick and it is sweet enough. I would recommend this brand to anyone that is too lazy to make their own green juices or any smoothies at all.
Sherlie R.
Tampa, FL
I love buying the pack because it keeps me ready for the week. The bottles are a perfect size for my daughter to take with her in the bus. We definitely buy these regularly and would recommend to other no doubt.
Mandy S.
Studio City, CA
Green Machine! It saved the day for me when I was pregnant and needed a great tasting juice to wash down my vitamins. It saves the day when my little boy says “no” to veggies but doesn’t realize he’s drinking it in this. It saves the day when I just want to feel healthy! Give it a try, tastes great, packed with great stuff!
Elizabeth M.
Albuquerque, NM
My absolute favorite Naked juice is Green Machine. Even though it looks weird it's so goood. I know that I'm getting plenty of veggie and fruit servings along with vitamins. With having Leukemia and needing to avoid grapefruit and pomegranate I love that I can add an extra boost just drinking one of these
Majel R.
Lancaster, CA
When I can't juice myself I choose these.  They offer a variety of fruits and vegetables.  A healthy drink, and they taste great. I like that it gives me my veggies in a tasty drink.  I have been getting this brand for several years now and haven't found anything that tastes as good