BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Smoothies

Naked® Red Machine™ Boosted 100% Juice Smoothie.
4384mg omega-3s from flax per bottle.
All natural fruit + boosts.
Blended juice smoothie with other ingredients.
Partially from concentrate.
No sugar added.
15.2 fl oz (450ml). see more...

• Favorite flavor? Mine are Red and Blue Machine4 Answers
Jess R.
Providence , RI
This is one of the best flavors in my opinion. If you have an busy lifestyle or want to easily get in your daily fruit serving this is a good way. It’s also super tasty and easy to drink, almost like a smoothie. The only reason I give it 4 Stars is because it’s a little on the expensive side.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
This stuff is so good. A bit on the pricey side though. I don't eat a lot of fruit because of the textures so smoothies are my way to get the nutrition from them. I drank this a lot when I was pregnant and it helped me out so much. I recommend these drinks!
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
These are a bit pricey, but so freaking unbelievably good. healthy for you as well, can get this at Walmart or any market. kale is my favorite. always bought it was gross but it’s so great. always buysNaked Juice Veggies Kale Blazer 15.2oz
member-6f57b221f
Anaheim, CA
This was my first Naked drink I ever tasted. It's absolutely delicious and I always purchase it. This was my favorite breakfast drink when I was pregnant. I couldn't eat much but this I had to have. I would continue buying it.
Erin R.
This is my favorite flavor of naked juice. It’s one of the thinner ones, consistency wise, but I love the flavor of it! It’s a little bit sweet and a little bit tangy.
Nikki M.
This is one of my all time favorite juice smoothies! When I was in college I would ask my friends "do you want to go get Naked", and that was the end of it. It was a joke for a long time, but the fruity flavors and the yummy nutrients in this smoothie made me a long time customer.
Kathryn M.
Chesapeake, VA
I'm very selective about juices that have fruits in it that I don't normally eat. But this just hid those fruits from me which I am forever grateful. It is affordable. I don't have many other juices to compare it to. Yes I would buy this juice again and again and again!
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
Even though it has came out that these are not fully organic and there is additives and lots of sugar they are still really good so whether or not you're going to grab a Coke or a juice it's almost the same thing but this brand is really great tasting
Arnisha A.
Pontiac, MI
Naked juice is a definite staple in my home. I buy them for our busy weeks when I do have time to prep breakfast or snacks. So far we've tried every flavor that our store has to offer and we love them all😍 we will definitely continue to keep buying.
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
I really like Naked juice. I feel like it energizes me and it is a great treat for when I want to be healthier than usual. I am a total sucker for how they have the fruits listed on the side. This one is super tasty too!
Alexis H.