BY NAKED JUICE #47 in Juice

Naked® Red Machine™ Boosted 100% Juice Smoothie.
4384mg omega-3s from flax per bottle.
All natural fruit + boosts.
Blended juice smoothie with other ingredients.
Partially from concentrate.
No sugar added.
15.2 fl oz (450ml). see more...

• Favorite flavor? Mine are Red and Blue Machine4 Answers
Josephine M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
When I was back in college, I would swipe my meals in exchange to get bottles of these and keep them in my fridge. You can't go wrong with a blend of berries, and the added vegetables and other goodness, you won't even tell it's in there! Equally tasty as Green Machine, but with more tartness because of it being a more berry based smoothie.
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
I really enjoy these juices and this flavor. There is so much fruit, and sometimes vegetables, inside. I like to drink one when I feel like I'm getting sick and it really helps. They're also delicious. They're very thick and filling so I wouldn't drink one as a light refreshing beverage to go with a meal, but I love to have one as a snack.
Teresa Q.
This is my favorite naked juice product. I have tried the protein ones and I do not really like them but this one is amazing. It just tastes amazing compared to the rest. I love that it is all natural. I would recommend this to other people definitely. If you have trouble eating your daily fruits like I do. This is for you.
Paige H.
Kansas City , MO
The Red Machine variety is my absolute favorite because it packs so much flavor in the bottle. I love to see on the side of the bottle how much fruit I'm getting and what I'm actually eating. The only downside to this juice is that it is rather pricey, but I don't mind paying it because of how great the juice is.
Jacelyn Z.
Navasota, TX
A great refresher for having on a hot and sunny day at the beach!! Very hydrating and not to mention healthy for your body, with all natural ingidients and vitamins. I definitely pack one for me in my beach bag! It is definitely a beach must have and I recommend this product to all beach goers!
Jessica G.
Tacoma, WA
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEE this stuff. I'm not a big morning eater because it seems like I get a stomach ache every time I try to eat early in the morning so this stuff is perfect! Naked drinks are a great on-the-go breakfast and it has all the nutrients you need to start your day in one bottle!
jaclyn j.
My Favorite morning drink!!! this is so taste and so easy to grab on the go! the fruit flavors blend together so well and are not to sweet! I love the fact that you can easily tell what fruits are inside each of the different flavors daily on the side and how they put it into perspective.
Lindsey M.
I love this drink, but it is gritty. If you don't like that texture, you won't love this one. But these drinks give me energy that other drinks don't. I don't drink them too often because there tends to be a lot of sugar but they're a good treat when I'm in the mood for something sweet.
Brianna R.
Delevan, NY
My favorite juice when I'm craving something sweet. This flavor and the mango one are my favorite. It's an affordable option for a breakfast replacement which is what I usually purchase for. I definitely recommend if you don't have time in the mornings to make a homemade smoothie!
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
Love the juice, not the sugar. I can say its so much easier to get my fruit and sometimes my veggies in for the day when i have one of these smoothies, but sometimes I feel like I don't stay full very long at all, I get a sugar high, and its somewhat expensive for a small bottle.
Alexis H.