BY NAKED JUICE

Got the blues? Kick 'em to the curb with this fiber-full flavor machine of blueberry-blackberry goodness. There’s some good, old-fashioned mood-shine in every bottle, along with bare-naked fruits and B-Vitamin boosts.

• Is this any good? Is it too sweet? Any suggestions on oth...4 Answers
  • Naked [product:naked-blue-machine-100%-juice-smoothie-72-...1 Answers
  • Anyone else have this when they are feeling sick?4 Answers
Naked Blue Machine

Start your review of Naked Blue Machine!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Noelle F.
Pelzer, SC
This is my holy grail drink 🙌🏻 I was sick for about 6 months in university, I had nearly no appetite so I subsisted on a lot of meal drinks (I know this is a smoothie, but it’s similar kinda). This drink tho was sooo good. It’s super smooth and it’s taste is amazing. Not too overwhelming but so satisfying
Allison D.
Raleigh
I love all of the Naked juices I've ever tried because they are just all natural fruit smoothies. However, there is so much sugar in them I don't recommend drinking a whole bottle at once. It is natural sugar but your body doesn't need that much sugar!
Nicole H.
Delicious smoothie drink that can also replace a meal. It is a classic fruit smoothie taste and doesn’t make you feel bad about yourself because your being healthy but it tastes delicious. It can be pricey though so I don’t purchase too often.
Christine C.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I love the naked juices. I usually buy the smaller sizes on bulk from Sams Club/Costco. The larger individual bottles have multiple servings. It is a lot of calories/sugars even though it is healthy so try not to drink too much at once!
Annalee C.
Temecula , CA
Very sweet and delicious. But not all the juices are. The protein flavors are so gross. I don’t recommend those at all. But I was shocked by how good the carrot flavor is. Blue machine is my all time favorite though. I love buying the pack of minis from Costco, it got me to try the green one and that was pretty good too, but not my fav. The texture is thicker than your average pressed juice, which, when it warms up a bit is a huge turn off for me, so I like to take a drink and put it right back in the fridge or have it was a couple ice cubes.
Yessika V.
Passaic, NJ
We love this juice in my household! My brother’s favorite! Only thing I do not like it how expensive they are specially the small ones! But the flavor is amazing and it is a super healthy juice! I would def recommend!
Ally T.
Grand Island, NE
I love drinking naked in the mornings before work! (Lol) this drink looks appealing and it tastes amazing. along with it tasting great, it’s also healthy for you! If you haven’t tried naked, you should! It’s worth it!
Sarah B.
Baker City, OR
My biggest issue is with all naked juices is to much sugar. That aside I love the taste of the blue machine they do tend to be inexpensive fixes. And I seem to be able to find them at most stores. I do buy them regularly
Kelly H.
One my fave smoothies I can grab in store. A bit pricey but it’s well worth it. I’ve tried most of Nakeds flavor and their all delicious. I love that they tell you ingredients are used to make it at home.
Karolyn K.
South Windsor, CT
Great tasting. Extremely high in sugar but I water it down and use a lot of ice to make protein smoothies

fir the amount of fruit you get the price is great compared to juicing

Target