BY NAKED JUICE #46 in Juice

Got the blues? Kick 'em to the curb with this fiber-full flavor machine of blueberry-blackberry goodness. There’s some good, old-fashioned mood-shine in every bottle, along with bare-naked fruits and B-Vitamin boosts.

• Is this any good? Is it too sweet? Any suggestions on oth...3 Answers
  • Anyone else have this when they are feeling sick?4 Answers
  • Naked juices are too good!! i feel healthy when i drink t...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Annalee C.
Temecula , CA
Very sweet and delicious. But not all the juices are. The protein flavors are so gross. I don’t recommend those at all. But I was shocked by how good the carrot flavor is. Blue machine is my all time favorite though. I love buying the pack of minis from Costco, it got me to try the green one and that was pretty good too, but not my fav. The texture is thicker than your average pressed juice, which, when it warms up a bit is a huge turn off for me, so I like to take a drink and put it right back in the fridge or have it was a couple ice cubes.
quiara h.
Suffolk, VA
This is my road trip go to. Whenever I go on a road trip I stop by Wawa and pick one up. I love the way it tastes and it fuels me up. It’s affordable only like $3-4? I’d definitely by this again. And recommend it. The only con I can think about is that it makes me have to go 🤦🏾‍♀️. I get the runs but I know it’s just the juice working on my body.
Cyla S.
Daytona Beach
I was a vegan for about a year and I fell in love with these. Obviously because of the all natural veggies and fruit blend. But because you could truly feel satisfied after drinking it. It filled me up even when I only have had a few small meals during the day. The flavors are very bold, has a good sweetness the them. The price is great on these due to the fact that they are an all natural product.
I do suggest that you refrigerate them for as long as you can and drink it quick, the thickness to them make them incredibly in satisfying while they are warm.
The bottle has packaging that spots them easily in the store and I love that when I’m running in to grab one really quick. (I try to get in and out of stores!) I love the price as well. They usually always have good sales ok them too! I hope they keep making up new flavors for these cause all their blends and variety is great so far.
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
This is my favorite naked juice. It’s thick and filling. The flavor is amazing not too sweet or too bitter. It’s great to use as a meal replacement. It keeps me full all day. I love the blue machine it’s blueberry, blackberry, banana and apple flavor with an assortment of B vitamins, vitamins e & c and many more. Each serving has two grams of fiber! I love this stuff and recommend it.
Bailey A.
Raleigh, NC
I love Naked juice! It’s like a smoothie, but it’s literally just fruit. No added sugar! It’s delicious and not too unhealthy even though there is natural sugar from the fruit. The only complaint I have is about the price. It’s definitely a little more on the expensive side, which is why I don’t buy it all the time, but if I have the extra few bucks, it’s worth it.
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Naked blue juice is literally the best juice ever!!Never had juice taste so raw an healthy Perfect size an great look to the label. Kinda pricey compared to other juices but it's worth it. Always want more after having that first drink
Had bought the two Quart gallon a few days ago since i had wisdom teeth surgically removed an this has been a great filling drink. Naked Blue Machine 100% Juice Smoothie 64 fl. oz. Bottle 😍😍
laurielovegood H.
East Northport
This is the best one!! I love the variety of fruits and vegetables in this juice. It gives me so much energy after drinking it. The flavor is so refreshing and very easy to drink. Taste more like a dessert then a healthy juice. They can be a little pricey but the quality is excellent! Highly recommend! Everyone must try if you haven’t already.
Mads P.
Huntersville
The B vitamins in this drink make it an essential to my vegan diet! Its great to drink after a workout because its quite filling and smooth. It blends sweet bananas with tarte blackberries for the perfect balance!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
One of my favorite Naked flavors. This drink does have a thicker consistency like a smoothie... but not too thick.. It has a great sweet flavor that tastes just like blackberries and blueberries! I recommend this drink to everyone. It is a healthy drink that you could drink all day long. It is so filling too!
Faith J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite juice! It taste amazing and it’s so good to drink. It is a little pricey I feel like but it’s so good it just so worth it! I have purchased it many times and will continue purchasing. It doesn’t taste like your just drinking sugar it just like fresh fruit.
Alice R.
Naked juices are too good!! i feel healthy when i drink them and they taste like real fruit which is good! :)
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
Which naked juice taste better?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Anyone else have this when they are feeling sick?
Adele H.
Is this any good? Is it too sweet? Any suggestions on other flavors I should try?
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Naked [product:naked-blue-machine-100%-juice-smoothie-72-fl.-oz.-bottle] or [product:bolthouse-farms-blue-goodness-100%-fruit-juice-smoothie-11-fl.-oz.-bottle] Which do you feel is best?