Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY NAKED JUICE

Cherry L.
Milwaukee, WI
Not pleasing to the pallet whatsoever.  It tastes like chalk added to a bunch of different fruits.  Even the smell of it is appalling.  I would not recommend whatsoever.  Do not waste your money.Not pleasing to the pallet whatsoever.  Tastes like chalk added to a bunch of fruit.  Even the smell is appalling.  While it is a major bonus that it has 370MG of potassium and 5g of fiber, and 11grams of protein, it also has 330 calories per bottle, 36 grams of SUGAR and 44g of carbs!I like that the bottle tells you how many of each fruit has been added.I would not recommend this flavor at all.
Samantha J.
W Colls Hgts, NJ
This is my favorite flavor of naked juice. The con of these is that they are so expensive for one bottle, and I am not sure if they are healthy or just packed with sugar!
Alejandra P.
Love it! All of their products taste pretty good the only thing with this one is that it tastes a bit chalky I don't know if it might be the almond milk but I've had almond milk and it doesn't taste like that. Overall really good, i would recommend.
jemily g.
perris , ca
I like this beverage because it makes me feel like I'm having something healthy
Allison M.
Always looked at these and thought ew how gross, until I tried one!! Love them and the ingredients.
Amanda H.
Nashville , TN
Why are these so good? I loved it so much. I used this one as a meal replacement and was pretty satisfied after.
Cassadi C.
This is so tasty and the perfect meal replacement. Before I go to work in the morning I grab this and a few almonds and I'm ready to go! It keeps you full. It's perfect for someone who's on the go in the morning!
Galilea E.
I try to get one every morning before I got to school. It's my breakfast. I fell like it fills me up and doesn't taste bad at all 😋
Alexandra N.
Naples
I really like this Nutmilk drink. However, with the previous scandal surrounding the Naked drinks and how they contain chemicals, I am always super hesitant in purchasing any of them. I would also think this drink, since it contains nutlike, would have more protein in it. Nonetheless, it still tastes great.
Mikayla P.
Chandlersville, OH
This is an amazing juice for after school, or after a workout. It also taste great! Wouldn't totally recommend it to people allergic to nuts. Lol