Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY NAKED JUICE #32 in Smoothies

Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
I love every naked juice. I love that they actually tell me what's in my drink. The packaging is so gorgeous. It's not too expensive and I'm always buying it. I would offer this brand to anyone. I would recommend it anyway
Erin D.
Clover, SC
This is "just okay". I don't like that there is soy in it. I also don't really care for the taste that much. It seems a little chalky to me. I do like the ingredients, besides the soy protein. The size is nice, but for the price, I wouldn't buy it everyday.
Jackie C.
Menifee, CA
So gross. So so so gross. Do not buy this. This was so chunky and gritty I couldn't handle it after 2 sips. This is the worst thing I have ever put in my mouth. If you don't mind bitter taste, and extreme grittiness. Maybe this is for you, but if not, stay far far away
Bobbie Jo U.
I love almond milk and fruits mixed together so naturally this attracted my attention. It met my expectations and I found it rather delicious. It has the classic Naked bottle design, which is bulky to me and my small hands.
Vero N.
So healthy and so good!! Buy these at Costco as a wholesale price so it's usually not that expensive when you buy 4 rather than 1 from the regular supermarket but this drink is so healthy and substitute as a meal!
Ashlee H.
Tastes great and is a great on the go breakfast with a granola bar or the like. Not an everyday item for me due to cost. I'd rather spend the money on other things but overall it does taste good so it's definitely worth a try at least once in a while
Sarah W.
Las Vegas, NV
These are great when you need quick protein/tide you over fix. They taste good, lower in sugar and provide actual protein. One of my favorite of the naked products. It isn't grainy with protein which I hate.
Jada D.
This is so good and for some reason it turned my poop pink but is still good and I feel like he so healthy for me and good if you're going on a diet and you need some type of juice in your life that's healthy for you I suggest this
Jami Lynn C.
Tallahassee, FL
Who does not love a good naked juice? The products are great and have no added sugar (Oh! Yes!). However, the products are not the most cost effective, but much cheaper than other pure juice lines.
Larissa A.
Laredo, TX
I love taking this juice smoothie as breakfast!! Some "breakfast shakes" upset my stomach & I know it's not a breakfast shake but it is so good as one. Almost like a yogurt smoothie I totally recommend!!