Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE

Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
The most nasty consistency I've ever tasted in my life. There was no berry taste at all in the juice it was all almond? But it wasn't actually real almond, it was so powdery and protein-like. Had to chuck the majority of it even though I really tried to like it.
Samantha D.
I love naked products ! Their juices are delicious ! The green machine is my favorite however these ones are lower in calories and have more protein! They are pricey and I only buy them as a treat on occasion! I will be buying them from Walmart again soon!
Bre J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I just bought this product yesterday and I'm really impressed by the taste. I'm a huge fan of Naked and all the flavors. I decided to try something different when it came to the Naked flavors and this was a new one that I thought I'd give a try. It has almond milk which is my favorite and berries which are also my favorite. I highly recommend this Nutmilk flavor for Naked it's really good and doesn't disappoint.
Alejandra P.
Love it! All of their products taste pretty good the only thing with this one is that it tastes a bit chalky I don't know if it might be the almond milk but I've had almond milk and it doesn't taste like that. Overall really good, i would recommend.
Sasha A.
nashville, TN
I like to grab these when I'm on a health kick at the grocery store. This is a nice protein packed smoothie. It is a little high on the calorie side, but between the fruit and the nuts it is bound to happen. It has a pleasant taste and doesn't have a chalky aftertaste like some of them do.
Tina P.
Naked juices are a great way to get in your fruits and veggies, especially when you're on the go. Berry almond nut milk is one of my favorite flavors. The almond milk gives it that nice nutty flavor while the berries and banana give it a natural sweetness.
Rachael Q.
If I could drink this everyday I would! It's a little sweet, but that's not a problem for me! It's great for on the go! It's delicious and so healthy! There are so many different flavors as well. The smoothies are my favorite though!
Stephanie C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
This is so delicious! I'm vegetarian so I'm BIG on getting lots of good natural ingredients in my body! I don't drink cows milk so this is also my number one go to juice because it has that almond milk and fruit fusion I love!
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
I love every naked juice. I love that they actually tell me what's in my drink. The packaging is so gorgeous. It's not too expensive and I'm always buying it. I would offer this brand to anyone. I would recommend it anyway
Erin D.
Clover, SC
This is "just okay". I don't like that there is soy in it. I also don't really care for the taste that much. It seems a little chalky to me. I do like the ingredients, besides the soy protein. The size is nice, but for the price, I wouldn't buy it everyday.