Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE #94 in Juice

Taryn B.
Wilkesboro, NC
Naked smoothies are great. Love to drink one in the morning for breakfast. They a fulfilling and have great flavor.
Cur'tiece W.
Norfolk, VA
It tastes really good and makes me feel healthy . it makes me lose weight too and it's better than drinking sodas
Amanda H.
Nashville, TN
Why are these so good? I loved it so much. I used this one as a meal replacement and was pretty satisfied after.
Krystina M.
Delicious juice smoothie! I love that it is made with almond milk I would strongly suggest you try this flavor.
Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV
Definitely my favorite flavor of naked juices they are so good it's more like a smooth thick but it is so good
Haley R.
Durand, MI
I haven't tried these yet but they sound very good. I love smoothies, and these sound like something id love.
Kelsey B.
Hebron, KY
This is a great way to get your vegetable and your fruits plus if you can't drink milk this one is for you
Edras S.
Loved the fact that protein was packed into this but did not appeciate that it had a grainy texture. Ugh!
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
Full of flavor and super amazing taste! We love these
For breakfast or a snack between lunch and dinner!
Sabrina w.
Lexington , KY
I've never tried this product. I usually really like everything from this brand!! So it's probably good