Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE

Tiffany C.
Muncie, IN
For me I love this drink, I am lactose and so this is something that I can always grab for on the go And it give me the boost I need. I just love the taste and the full feeling it brings.
Erica O.
This is a great drink. It's not too thin, which leaves you a little full. Which is something I enjoy. Almost like a smoothie, where you can replace it with an unhealthy snack and still be satisfied.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
I have yet to try this flavor, but boy does it sound so yummy! I love the way Naked uses a mix of different fruits to get a great flavor. Pretty decent packing! A bit on the expensive side but that's what happens when you get quality products that are good for you. Definitely give it a try I know I will, at least the flavor. Naked drinks are delicious!
member-55636
I can honestly say that this juice is amazing I love the taste good in value for the size of it good floor what I like to do is freeze them a bit then drink the
Yes I will keep purchasing
Alexandra N.
Naples
I really like this Nutmilk drink. However, with the previous scandal surrounding the Naked drinks and how they contain chemicals, I am always super hesitant in purchasing any of them. I would also think this drink, since it contains nutlike, would have more protein in it. Nonetheless, it still tastes great.
Tegan J.
Fresno, CA
When I saw this in the store, I really wanted to like it, but unfortunately....it was awful. It was grainy, tasted more like soggy almonds than anything else, and seemed like it hadn't been strained at all. Its also not cheap, and there's no way I'd pay money again to drink something that tastes that bad.
Asisa R.
Riviera Beach, FL
Yummy! This is a great smoothie in a bottle to have on the go I really enjoyed this one and I like that it comes and an almond milk option versus cow's milk it tastes good it really does
Christina M.
Im freaking obsessed with all the Naked juices! The smoothies are my favorite. Its so quick an easy;which I need with 3 kiddos and a baby on the way. These things are super delicious and nutritious. They are higher on the sugar side so I would recommend only one a day if your watching your sugar intake. So many great options as well!
Kyra W.
My brother got me hooked to this drink. I love anything with berry flavor. I have tried almondmilk as a substitute for my regular milk and I like it better. For this to have two of my favorite things it was a must try. It is a healthy alternative to other smoothies on the market.
Eliza G.
I really all these smoothies but I am not very fond of the juices they just taste a little funky to me. I feel healthy every time I drink one of their smoothies. I am a repeat consumer. I also like that on the side of the smoothies you an see exactly what is in it!