Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE #90 in Juice

LEAR18053 Diana D.
This is my favorite of the naked juices. Perfect for a post workout. It tastes a little chalky but that's just the protein.
Aarielleevi J.
Ogden, UT
Great drink for a quick breakfast before heading into work or the gym. the peach one is also good for fruit and non dairy.
Haley F.
Vancleave, MS
I love all naked smoothies. They taste so good and are extremely amazing. I love enjoying one after a fantastic work out.
María P.
me gusta mucho este smoothie, uno de mis favoritos, tiene un sabor realmente bueno aunque hay algunos que me gustan mas
Sarree M.
Providence, RI
Pretty good, not my favorite but I do like a lot if the other flavors. Use to get these alot and I always try new ones
Jennifer T.
Washington, UT
lover this stuff! i buy in bulk and my kids go crazy for it! we mix it in with protein smoothies and the kids love it!
Autumn M.
Unadilla, NY
I love all smoothies.. But I just really love the Naked company. They use real fruit and you taste all the flavoring.
Vicky P.
Passaic, NJ
I only use in my smoothie make a more.richer one and fIling. I know it's healthy for u. Qi don't drink it by itself
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
This is a good healthy drink. I couldn't give it a 5 because it has an unpleasant chalky texture that I don't enjoy.
Ali J.
I love this kind it taste like powdered doughnut too me😍 taste great w frozen berries and other naked juice flavors