Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE #94 in Juice

Kaila M.
Morton, MS
So yummy but a lot of sugar even though it's all natural. And they expire fast so don't stock up. My son loves this flavor and the mango!!
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
I remember when i first bought this i thought it had a weird taste but to be honest i actually liked it. It was different and delicious.
Skyler C.
This smoothie is the best, fast on the go healthy drink. of course Naked is a bit pricey but it's absolutely worth it. love this flavor
Michelle C.
I love this especially because of the almond milk. It gives it that sweet taste. Most of the naked drinks are pricey but very worth it.
Natalia J.
Besides the fact that one little bottle almost cost 5 dollars i really like naked juices they all contain natural fruits and veggies
Reina G.
El Cajon, CA
So yummy. Such a great thing to grab on the go. If you are a little hungry just grab one of these and you are good they taste great
Galilea E.
I try to get one every morning before I got to school. It's my breakfast. I fell like it fills me up and doesn't taste bad at all 😋
Julianne S.
Morehead, KY
I am always a fun of Naked Juice. This one though was not good at all. This was the weirdest combination, the texture was odd too.
Jennifer S.
CACHE, OK
I love this almond milk smoothie. Very healthy option during my busy day. I love the berry taste. Very delicious and nutritious.
Sierra A.
Great tasting! If you're a texture person and textures bother you, you may not like this. Kind of pricey but totally worth it.