Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY NAKED JUICE #32 in Smoothies

Tiffany H.
Blountsville , AL
I LOVE this all natural juice!! It is amazing! It's also healthy which is another great benefit!! It is my favorite drink to get my fruit and veggie servings per day! I buy one almost every day!
Kylie H.
Frisco, TX
This juice smoothie is very refreshing & very yummy fresh tasting I gave it only 4 stars instead of 5 because I feel like it could be a lot light on the calories but I will say I will defenitly keep buying this product
Becky K.
Not my favorite flavor. It was grainy and there was no taste other than watered down, thick, diluted strawberry almond milk. Don’t bother trying this flavor I literally threw it out
Lindsey A.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are my substitutes when I skip breakfast! I love how I can toss them in my purse and go. They are a little pricy but so are most things that are on the healthier side these days. Definitely would buy these again!
Amanda S.
Freeville, NY
This is my go to meal replacement. It is delicious and filling. I love all Naked juice smoothies but this is by far my favorite. The berry flavor and almond milk oddly compliment each other. I would recommend.
Edith C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Taste good! Keeps you fool for a while. It gives you that boost to start your day. The flavors are amazing! Most of them taste good. The quality of these juices is soo good. I would buy them again and again.
Elyssa A.
Naked drinks ESPECIALLY the smoothies are my favorite thing ever to drink when it comes to me getting my fruits and vegetables! It's so sweet and fills me up when I need it !
Amy J.
Cohoes, NY
I love the Naked fruit smoothies but was not a huge fan of the almond milk version. It was very watery and almost chalky. If you love to drink almond milk straight, you'll love this.
Sabrina M.
Being someone that has issues with dairy, these are great. Almond milk is one of my favorite substitutes and these taste amazing and don't bother my stomach or body after drinking one
PJ R.
If you like almonds and berries, you will enjoy delicious smoothie beverage! I had one the other morning and it was great and satisfying. I plan on buying more bottles today.