Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE

Amy K.
Waterford, WI
I recently came across this "newer" flavor while at target. I really only like the green and orange power flavors but this one is very delicious and has the perfect amount of sweet. I feel like it gives me energy.
Nevaeh P.
Middlesex, NJ
My favorite naked juice EVER! Would 100% recommend it , its so perfect everything about it! And personally I think it has the best taste. The packaging is also so
Cute. I would definitely buy again and again!!!
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I love to have one of these for breakfast every now and then. They're a bit expensive but sometimes Winn Dixie will have a buy one get one offer or other discount. It's better to buy it when it's on sale
Allison S.
So o really do like these drinks, the down side is all the either in them, and how high in calories they are. I wish the calories were lower, and maybe they were also cheaper, bit taste it is yummy.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Absolutely LOVE this juice! It's just the right amount of creamy to me with each sip I take. I love just how it is, I do wish there was a bigger bottle though. But besides that, I would definitely recommend!
Jo R.
I think this drink is for those who have a certain taste for almonds. I expected it to be more creamy but it had a dryness to it that I didn't expect. The packaging was nice and the price was right because I discovered it at an outlet store but it's not a drink I myself was excited enough to encourage others to try out.
Dorian P.
Fort Worth, TX
I dont know if i had an old juice of this or if I had a bad batch but this is disgusting. It taste like sour but hole. I was gritty and left a vomit taste in my mouth and make me sick. I would not recommend this unless i got a bad one. But if you like it you do you.
Tiffany H.
Oneonta, AL
I LOVE this all natural juice!! It is amazing! It's also healthy which is another great benefit!! It is my favorite drink to get my fruit and veggie servings per day! I buy one almost every day!
Samantha J.
W Colls Hgts, NJ
This is my favorite flavor of naked juice. The con of these is that they are so expensive for one bottle, and I am not sure if they are healthy or just packed with sugar!
Kylie H.
Frisco, TX
This juice smoothie is very refreshing & very yummy fresh tasting I gave it only 4 stars instead of 5 because I feel like it could be a lot light on the calories but I will say I will defenitly keep buying this product