Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE

Lindsey P.
Denver
Love Naked juices, especially when on the go! They are great! And they fill me up! You never know what a store bought shake would taste like, and it exceeds my expectations! I will buy again! Especially the one with protein!
David W.
Wilson, NC
I am very much into healthy drinks and I don't like many of them and this one tastes like liquid card board! Not the easiest to drink but had to give it a shot. It's not the worst but there are many I would recommend first!
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
I had a coupon for Naked juice and I was very impressed with the taste! Alittle to sweet, depends on what flavor you get! But it's a good value, it's reasonable pricing, you can get it anywhere! I'd definitely buy it again!
Lc R.
murrieta
This is very good and healthy for me!!! I live it!! No improvements needed for me!! Its very good compare to other pediasure drinks! Its my 100 times drinking this and still love it!!! I would recommend this to everyone!
Alex R.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is a perfect supplement for breakfast if you are running late for work! I personally think it's very filling and the taste is amazing. It seriously is like desert in a bottle. I have a stash of these as well as other flavors in my fridge at all times
Taylor K.
Watertown, NY
I love this drink so much the first Time I had it when I went on vacation it was so good i love almonds an berrys , I think they are a great combination An good quality an I would buy it agian an I think you should too
Kailyn N.
Walker , LA
Love their products! Shouldn't be used has a "healthy" choice. It contains A LOT of sugar. I've bought it a couple of times, but not very often. It's good as a nice treat! But it's rather expensive. Probably a 5/10!
Hannah D.
Very delicious nut milk!! Perfect as a part of a breakfast in the go! Just grab one of these and a banana and you have the perfect balanced breakfast to start your day. Rich blueberry flavor almost like a milk shake!
Sarah D.
Westerville, OH
This drink had such great flavor! And it's so good for you! I would say that this is a little pricey for the one bottle that you get. But technically it is more than one serving in a bottle. Which is also a little deceiving if you're counting calories.
Amy K.
Waterford, WI
I recently came across this "newer" flavor while at target. I really only like the green and orange power flavors but this one is very delicious and has the perfect amount of sweet. I feel like it gives me energy.