Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY NAKED JUICE #33 in Smoothies

Hannah D.
Very delicious nut milk!! Perfect as a part of a breakfast in the go! Just grab one of these and a banana and you have the perfect balanced breakfast to start your day. Rich blueberry flavor almost like a milk shake!
Amy K.
Waterford, WI
I recently came across this "newer" flavor while at target. I really only like the green and orange power flavors but this one is very delicious and has the perfect amount of sweet. I feel like it gives me energy.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I love to have one of these for breakfast every now and then. They're a bit expensive but sometimes Winn Dixie will have a buy one get one offer or other discount. It's better to buy it when it's on sale
Allison S.
So o really do like these drinks, the down side is all the either in them, and how high in calories they are. I wish the calories were lower, and maybe they were also cheaper, bit taste it is yummy.
Jo R.
I think this drink is for those who have a certain taste for almonds. I expected it to be more creamy but it had a dryness to it that I didn't expect. The packaging was nice and the price was right because I discovered it at an outlet store but it's not a drink I myself was excited enough to encourage others to try out.
Tiffany H.
Blountsville , AL
I LOVE this all natural juice!! It is amazing! It's also healthy which is another great benefit!! It is my favorite drink to get my fruit and veggie servings per day! I buy one almost every day!
Dorian P.
Fort Worth, TX
I dont know if i had an old juice of this or if I had a bad batch but this is disgusting. It taste like sour but hole. I was gritty and left a vomit taste in my mouth and make me sick. I would not recommend this unless i got a bad one. But if you like it you do you.
Kylie H.
Frisco, TX
This juice smoothie is very refreshing & very yummy fresh tasting I gave it only 4 stars instead of 5 because I feel like it could be a lot light on the calories but I will say I will defenitly keep buying this product
Lindsey A.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are my substitutes when I skip breakfast! I love how I can toss them in my purse and go. They are a little pricy but so are most things that are on the healthier side these days. Definitely would buy these again!