Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE #94 in Juice

Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
taste was bearable very grainy though, most naked drinks are though. my favorite one is the one that's all berries. i've never had the alternatives before but naked drinks are okay i never really buy them
Larissa A.
Laredo, TX
I love taking this juice smoothie as breakfast!! Some "breakfast shakes" upset my stomach & I know it's not a breakfast shake but it is so good as one. Almost like a yogurt smoothie I totally recommend!!
Alyssa F.
I liked the taste of this one a lot. The combo of fruit and almond was good. I had this as I was going through labor and it was sooooo tasty. Probably the highlight of labor (haha) but indeed, yummy.
Jami Lynn C.
Tallahassee, FL
Who does not love a good naked juice? The products are great and have no added sugar (Oh! Yes!). However, the products are not the most cost effective, but much cheaper than other pure juice lines.
Wendy L.
El Cajon, CA
My daughter loves this for before her basketball games. She usually doesn't want to eat right before, but needs to boost her blood sugar a bit. This does the trick! Plus she says it's delicious.
kylee p.
Naked juices are a perfect thing for breakfast especially if you don't have time to eat. ! just grab and go. packed with plenty of fruit and will keep you feeling full. this one tastes great
Lily F.
Salem, OR
Love almond milk! This juice powered me through most of my bachelors degree. It tastes amazing and is full of vitamins and rich ingredients. Highly recommend trying it out. Drink Naked!
Erica F.
Mansfield, OH
A thicker consistency so you ttuely.feel like you a drinking a smoothie. A little too milk/yogurt tasting, lacking that berry flavor. Sometimes leaves a bad after taste in your mouth.
Channing K.
Sevierville, TN
Love this juice! I've tried many different flavor sand none of them disappoint! This one has a great flavor and with my Milan allergies it doesn't mess with my stomach at all!
Samantha B.
Love for this stuff! I'm constantly on the road and eating healthy is tough! These are perfect for a quick, on the go hold me over until I can slow down enough for more food!