Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY NAKED JUICE

David W.
Wilson, NC
I am very much into healthy drinks and I don't like many of them and this one tastes like liquid card board! Not the easiest to drink but had to give it a shot. It's not the worst but there are many I would recommend first!
Alex R.
Tempe, AZ
This is a perfect supplement for breakfast if you are running late for work! I personally think it's very filling and the taste is amazing. It seriously is like desert in a bottle. I have a stash of these as well as other flavors in my fridge at all times
Taylor K.
Watertown, NY
I love this drink so much the first Time I had it when I went on vacation it was so good i love almonds an berrys , I think they are a great combination An good quality an I would buy it agian an I think you should too
Sarah D.
Westerville, OH
This drink had such great flavor! And it's so good for you! I would say that this is a little pricey for the one bottle that you get. But technically it is more than one serving in a bottle. Which is also a little deceiving if you're counting calories.
Hannah D.
Very delicious nut milk!! Perfect as a part of a breakfast in the go! Just grab one of these and a banana and you have the perfect balanced breakfast to start your day. Rich blueberry flavor almost like a milk shake!
Kailyn N.
Walker , LA
Love their products! Shouldn't be used has a "healthy" choice. It contains A LOT of sugar. I've bought it a couple of times, but not very often. It's good as a nice treat! But it's rather expensive. Probably a 5/10!
Amy K.
Waterford, WI
I recently came across this "newer" flavor while at target. I really only like the green and orange power flavors but this one is very delicious and has the perfect amount of sweet. I feel like it gives me energy.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I love to have one of these for breakfast every now and then. They're a bit expensive but sometimes Winn Dixie will have a buy one get one offer or other discount. It's better to buy it when it's on sale
Allison S.
So o really do like these drinks, the down side is all the either in them, and how high in calories they are. I wish the calories were lower, and maybe they were also cheaper, bit taste it is yummy.
Jo R.
I think this drink is for those who have a certain taste for almonds. I expected it to be more creamy but it had a dryness to it that I didn't expect. The packaging was nice and the price was right because I discovered it at an outlet store but it's not a drink I myself was excited enough to encourage others to try out.