Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE

Ashley N.
Willowbrook, IL
I have always liked naked drinks but this one is absolutely my favorite! It has a great taste of sweetness from the Berry flavor and also keeps you full from the almond milk. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to enjoy a great tasting drink that isn't too high in fat!
Mo Mommy Mo ..
I'm on a healthy eating lifestyle change and trying new kinds of Almond milk as there are many on the market right now. I liked this berry flavor but I was limited in what I was able to use it for. I made smoothies with this and frozen berries mix and Kale it was delish.
tiana l.
Temecula, CA
Love love love my naked juices! Usually when I have then I am on the go and don't have time to sit down and eat something; so it's the perfect go-to item if you want something quick! Super affordable and they have wonderful flavors! You've got to try them!
victoria b.
Burbank, CA
This drink is packed with berry nutty goodness! This a a great protein packed smoothie that will keep you satisfied all morning long. This is one of my go to smoothie brands that always keep me happy and healthy between meals. I love this product and continuously buy every week.
Chelsea G.
Brooklyn, NY
All of the naked drinks are, without a doubt, super delicious. However, they are also ridiculously high in sugar and not high enough in vitamins and nutrients to make it worth it in my opinion. Delicious, yes, but not a great healthy supplement.
Amy L.
Durham, NC
These are always tasty but their nutrition is actually deceiving. They have a ton of sugar and I don't necessarily love smoothi-type drinks unless I make them. I wouldn't necessarily buy again but only because it's expensive for a very sugary product.
Samantha G.
Sinton, TX
Great tasting smoothie very affordable great for on the go there is a little room for improvement but I love the packaging on it great value like I said it's very affordable I would buy it again and I love how it's just a simple yet go to drink
Cayleigh L.
West Palm Bch, FL
I don't think I've had this specific kind but the naked juices taste great. My only complaint is that they are high in calories and sugar. There's also two servings in each bottle so that's even more sugar and calories than you think
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
This is really delicious! I love that there's almond milk in it! I feel good drinking this because it's a healthy alternative to most other drinks/meal replacements/smoothies. I buy all the time! I can find it at most grocery stores.
Lindsey P.
Denver
Love Naked juices, especially when on the go! They are great! And they fill me up! You never know what a store bought shake would taste like, and it exceeds my expectations! I will buy again! Especially the one with protein!