Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE #90 in Juice

Rachael Q.
If I could drink this everyday I would! It's a little sweet, but that's not a problem for me! It's great for on the go! It's delicious and so healthy! There are so many different flavors as well. The smoothies are my favorite though!
Jada D.
This is so good and for some reason it turned my poop pink but is still good and I feel like he so healthy for me and good if you're going on a diet and you need some type of juice in your life that's healthy for you I suggest this
Stephanie C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
This is so delicious! I'm vegetarian so I'm BIG on getting lots of good natural ingredients in my body! I don't drink cows milk so this is also my number one go to juice because it has that almond milk and fruit fusion I love!
Bobbie Jo U.
I love almond milk and fruits mixed together so naturally this attracted my attention. It met my expectations and I found it rather delicious. It has the classic Naked bottle design, which is bulky to me and my small hands.
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
I love every naked juice. I love that they actually tell me what's in my drink. The packaging is so gorgeous. It's not too expensive and I'm always buying it. I would offer this brand to anyone. I would recommend it anyway
Maria I.
Doral , FL
I'm obsessed with this stuff!! Breakfast on the go and so filling! Lots of options and very practical and delicious. It's also not expensive considering it is an entire meal. I would really recommend, tastes amazing.
Vero N.
So healthy and so good!! Buy these at Costco as a wholesale price so it's usually not that expensive when you buy 4 rather than 1 from the regular supermarket but this drink is so healthy and substitute as a meal!
Cassadi C.
This is so tasty and the perfect meal replacement. Before I go to work in the morning I grab this and a few almonds and I'm ready to go! It keeps you full. It's perfect for someone who's on the go in the morning!
annabel k.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I did not like this product. It tasted chalky and too thick, I wanted to throw it away but it was so expensive I decided to suffer through drinking it. Naked's products are too high in sugar and too expensive.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
This is one of my favorite smoothies off the Naked brand! It tastes so amazing, you could've never guessed it's actually HEALTHY for you. Tastes like a California smoothie stand :) yummy and vitamin enriched!