Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE

Marisela R.
Firstly, these drinks are very healthy, number reason why I tried them at first and secondly they are rich in vitamins and taste delicious. They have many flavors to choose from which is GREAT! I personally only tried this one once and it was okay, I really enjoy the fruitier flavors that have strawberries & berries & etc. but really great brand.
Skylar M.
I can't complain about Naked drinks. Their smoothies are my absolute favorite and this brand alone has no compare with any other juice brand. Did it meet my expectations? It always does. I really love the taste of this one. I do hesitate before buying Naked products because they are kind of pricey.
Marcia H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
A friend gave me this juice smoothie and I was pretty excited to try it. My excitement didn't really last though because I really don't care for the flavor. I think you really have to like almond milk to enjoy this, so if you do then you will probably love it but it turns out that almond milk is not for me. The berry flavor was nice but was too light so the almond milk really took over.
Rhoda D.
Laredo, TX
This was my go to drink for a while...I like the combination of ingredients ...gives it a really good flavor ...my only issue is that at times it was too sweet and would leave a lingering sticky feeling in my mouth! Other than that it's a good morning pick me up!
Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
I enjoy buying the naked juices when I want a nice drink to have on the go. I think their juices taste great, and have some nutritional value so they are a nice juice to have. I would recommend them if you are ever stopping in to grab something quickly at the store.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I'm not a huge fan of energy drinks but I love these fresh drinks that provide an equal amount of energy but with the help of fruits instead of sugar. They act as a whole meal and as a meal they are a very reasonable price. If you have ever read the ingredients list each bottle has like 25 pieces of fruit which is unbelievably and unbeatable.
Anais G.
When my kids are being picky eaters and need a little extra I get them the Naked brand juices. So far they love all the flavors and I love that they are healthy and tell you the quantity of fruits and veggies that are in each serving. I have recommended this brand to many of my friends already and they all love them as much as we do
lauren l.
Oxford , MS
Naked brand is the best! I love this particular flavor, but all flavors are good. Haven't tried one that I haven't loved! I feel good knowing what I put in my body is the best ingredients around and by drinking naked brand drinks I always know I'm putting great stuff in to get great results on the outside!
Cristina S.
Lynwood, CA
I used to skip a lot of my meals, and I would purchase this as a replacement. Although it was good, I read the labeling and saw that it had high sugar and sodium. That's really unhealthy if you look at it within that perspective. So I cut this completely, and I'm not going to purchase it anymore.
Marilyn E.
Hawaiian Gardens, CA
When not having time to eat a good breakfast I always have Naked juice smoothie to fill me up. I love the Berry Almond Nutmilk Almond milk one because it's so delicious and you can absolutely taste all the berries in the smoothie.