Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY NAKED JUICE

Anais G.
When my kids are being picky eaters and need a little extra I get them the Naked brand juices. So far they love all the flavors and I love that they are healthy and tell you the quantity of fruits and veggies that are in each serving. I have recommended this brand to many of my friends already and they all love them as much as we do
lauren l.
Oxford , MS
Naked brand is the best! I love this particular flavor, but all flavors are good. Haven't tried one that I haven't loved! I feel good knowing what I put in my body is the best ingredients around and by drinking naked brand drinks I always know I'm putting great stuff in to get great results on the outside!
Cristina S.
Lynwood, CA
I used to skip a lot of my meals, and I would purchase this as a replacement. Although it was good, I read the labeling and saw that it had high sugar and sodium. That's really unhealthy if you look at it within that perspective. So I cut this completely, and I'm not going to purchase it anymore.
Marilyn E.
Hawaiian Gardens, CA
When not having time to eat a good breakfast I always have Naked juice smoothie to fill me up. I love the Berry Almond Nutmilk Almond milk one because it's so delicious and you can absolutely taste all the berries in the smoothie.
Ashley N.
Willowbrook, IL
I have always liked naked drinks but this one is absolutely my favorite! It has a great taste of sweetness from the Berry flavor and also keeps you full from the almond milk. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to enjoy a great tasting drink that isn't too high in fat!
tiana l.
Temecula, CA
Love love love my naked juices! Usually when I have then I am on the go and don't have time to sit down and eat something; so it's the perfect go-to item if you want something quick! Super affordable and they have wonderful flavors! You've got to try them!
Mo Mommy Mo ..
I'm on a healthy eating lifestyle change and trying new kinds of Almond milk as there are many on the market right now. I liked this berry flavor but I was limited in what I was able to use it for. I made smoothies with this and frozen berries mix and Kale it was delish.
Chelsea G.
Brooklyn, NY
All of the naked drinks are, without a doubt, super delicious. However, they are also ridiculously high in sugar and not high enough in vitamins and nutrients to make it worth it in my opinion. Delicious, yes, but not a great healthy supplement.
Samantha G.
Sinton, TX
Great tasting smoothie very affordable great for on the go there is a little room for improvement but I love the packaging on it great value like I said it's very affordable I would buy it again and I love how it's just a simple yet go to drink
Cayleigh L.
West Palm Bch, FL
I don't think I've had this specific kind but the naked juices taste great. My only complaint is that they are high in calories and sugar. There's also two servings in each bottle so that's even more sugar and calories than you think