Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE

Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
I think these are really delicious and a great alternative to snacking on junk food.
Jacquelyn F.
Harker Hts, TX
These are so delicious and healthy! I would drink these 3 times a week! Love these!
jennifer w.
delran, nj
Perfect with breakfast. All natural. Healthy. Delicious. What more can you ask for?
Morocco D.
Carmel, IN
Naked smoothies are so good and healthy they are good after it during a workout!
Sarita G.
When I don't have time for breakfast , I like to wake up & take this one the go .
Sara S.
Muse, PA
Yummy!!! This drink was so good! I love the smooth almond milk taste in there!
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
O mg the bajes berro Almonte nutmilk almondmilk and juice smoothie is the best
jemily g.
perris , ca
I like this beverage because it makes me feel like I'm having something healthy
Amanda B.
Arbroath (Scotland)
Wasn’t really fond of the almond milk in it. Was my first time having it I won’t be having it again and the packaging was okay. It didn’t met my expectations it wasn’t worth the hype in my opinion. I would recommend to those who like almond milk
Kimmi B.
bridlington
Didn't enjoy this too much, it looks amazing but I felt like it was lacking flavour I want that impressed. Cost me £1.50 for 1 small bottle rather expensive I thought. Not really much more I can shear with u.