Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE #90 in Juice

Amanda B.
Arbroath (Scotland)
Wasn’t really fond of the almond milk in it. Was my first time having it I won’t be having it again and the packaging was okay. It didn’t met my expectations it wasn’t worth the hype in my opinion. I would recommend to those who like almond milk
Kimmi B.
bridlington
Didn't enjoy this too much, it looks amazing but I felt like it was lacking flavour I want that impressed. Cost me £1.50 for 1 small bottle rather expensive I thought. Not really much more I can shear with u.
Ilona P.
This is the perfect healthy option to go for. It's filling and packed with healthy ingredients to keep you going for the day. The packaging is eye catching and definitely stands out from the rest on the shelf.
Jared T.
It tasted like freshly cleaned @nus. Chalky, nasty @nus. My will to live was drastically reduced after consuming this product. Red machine does not taste like @nus and is a better choice.
Su-aad M.
Cape Town
It's my first time trying this And I'm not really a big fan of it . This product is not for me at all and I won't purchase it again .
Stephanie F.
Not going to lie, this sounded like a weird combination but it's actually really good I love the blend of these flavours together!
Ruth L.
Ahyy yo amooo la almendras y los frutos rojos es más no dudo que este producto será todo un éxito es más se ve delicioso
Shanice H.
Doncaster
These did not go down well. I usually like a berry smoothie but I was just not liking this one.
Lisbeth F.
me encanta, demasiado bueno, lo tomaria mil veces ademas posee muchas vitaminas, se los recomiendo a todos
Jennifer C.
I love all of the flavors that naked brand juice makes! The almond milk makes it easier for people with allergen sensitivities have more options on what they can drink.